15# What he does when you are upset

What he does when you're upset

Aaron Hotchner:

You think that you can handle the problem alone. Against your sake you fake a smile. "Everything is fine", you say. Jack doesn't notice your lie. He plays peaceful with his hamster family and the dog. You watch him and try to find a solution in your head, but there is just chaos.

Finally Jack is asleep and Aaron back from his work. Now your wall begins to tremble. Tears appear in your eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?", your husband notices your bad mood. You can see the love in his eyes. Your wall breaks into thousand pieces. The tears won't stop. Aaron rushes to you and hugs you tightly.

He whispers words of cheer in your ear and strokes your back. "I'm so sorry. I want to handle it alone. My sister has cancer. I can't believe it", you sob into his chest. Aaron looks at you and wipes your tears with his thumb away. "It's okay. We handle it together", he replies and kisses your nose.

Derek Morgan:

It's a really bad day for you, because you lost your job. "F**k! Why me?!", you yell and throw pillows through your apartment. In your anger you don't notice that Derek comes home from his work. The swear words speak for themselves. He doesn't know why, but you're very upset.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Baby doll!", Derek dodges the pillow, which you throw in his direction. "I'm sorry, babe", you calm down a little. The apartment looks ... horrible. He doesn't know that pillows can cause such a mess. "What happened?", he wants to know. You grab another pillow to throw it through the room, but your husband is faster.

He grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him. Against your sake Derek hugs you tightly. "I lost my job", you mumble into his chest. "They don't deserve you. I hope you made a mess in the bar like in our apartment", he knows you to well. "Of course! You know how much I like to throw things and slam doors", you reply with a smile. "That's my baby doll", he whispers and kisses your forehead.

David Rossi:

You hold your anger back until you think you're exploding. You press your lips together and go in circles in the living room. When Dave comes home he immediately knows what's going on. "Darling, what's wrong?", he wants to know, but you shake your head.

You feel like a volcano. It's not his fault and you don't want to yell at him. "It's okay. Yell at me if you feel better then", Dave offers, while he grabs your hand. You know that he doesn't let you go until you tell him the problem. You sigh and squeezes his hand.

"Why are the people always so mean?", you ask him desperately. Your husband strokes a lock of your hair behind your ear. "I don't know. Please, darling. Quit your job. You deserve something better than this", he is really worried about you. Instead of an answer you hug him.

His heartbeat calms you down. Dave kisses your head and rubs your back. He is your rock in the surf.

Spencer Reid:

You don't care that you cry in front of your team. Again exploded bomb. Again dead people. Your job is done. Your team and you leave the destroyed place. Like every day Spencer waits for you in front of your office. He already knows what's happened.

Without a word Reid hugs you tightly and kisses your head. "It's not your fault", he mumbles. You look at him with tears in your eyes. "I don't know", you answer depressed. His heart breaks into thousand pieces when he sees you crying.

"You know it. Chin up, buttercup. Everything's gonna be ok", Spencer says and pinches your nose playfully. He cheers you up with everything he has. At least he tries it...

"Please, never do this again. My father has always done it when I was sad", you demand. He sighs. "Pizza?", is his question. A slight smile appears on your lips. You nod in agreement. "Thank you", you whisper and kiss his cheek.