Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Night fell, in an old room, seemingly abandoned for too long, only a dusty bed, a wooden chair and an iron table.

A small girl lying in bed, unconscious, completely unconscious, appears to be a middle school student, still wearing her school uniform. Opposite her, on a chair, a girl in a head-to-toe black suit, her black hair straight and long, exuding a seductive beauty and cold blood, she crossed her arms, legs crossed. Feeling at the child in front of her, is a hostage that she has to kidnap on duty.

Space murmuring the sound of waves, this old house is located right on the beach, and on the other side is a cliff, surrounded by no people, negative energy covers completely.

The phone rang, the girl picked up

- I'm listening

"They do not follow the agreement, kill the hostage"

- So there is no money?

"You still have your part, rest assured, come to the office tomorrow"

The girl hung up the phone in a state of dissatisfaction, then gasped, and had to consume energy again to kill.

She grabbed the baby's collar and lifted it vigorously. If thrown into the sea in this unconscious state, it would be an euphoric death. She stopped suddenly, pursed her lips in thought, a puzzling emotion arose continuously.

This was not the first time she had to end someone's life, but it was only… this was the first time, the person she had to kill was an underage child. From the very beginning when she accepted the task of kidnapping this child, she had hoped that the deal would be approved, she would just take the money and let go of this kid, but who expected the outcome to be like that. Who is this baby's family, who are the parents, but so heartless, regardless of their daughter ...

It had been 2 years since she entered this path, this was the first time she had hesitated for so long, the hand that was holding the collar was trembling, she felt a pain.

------

Next morning.

- Hello, Miss Kim - walked down to the secret basement, through the inner door of a fast food restaurant, the black-haired beauty passed by the front desk boy, who bowed cautiously to her, then go quickly to the last room to meet her boss.

- Good morning, SuA - her owner, Kim JiU, is sitting on a very big chair made of high quality leather, she is very tall, her hair tail is a pink color, her face looks a bit, very gentle and bright, but inside her, on the contrary, completely.

- Hi JiU, it looks like you're having a great morning - SuA sat on the opposite seat, holding the glass of water JiU just poured her, and drank

- Done with the mission, right? - JiU smiled.

- Ah …… hmm… done, but I hope there won't be another time like that - SuA replied lazily.

- What's wrong?

- Well ... the victims are children, neither should it.

- I don't want that either, because the Lee family broke their promise to me

- Seems like you were very angry - SuA asked when she saw JiU's eyes harden when she mentioned more about yesterday.

- Do I have to control my anger? - JiU laughed. SuA looked at JiU with lifeless eyes, then closed her mouth, she discussed some things with JiU, then asked permission to leave.

Driving her car across the highway to go home, SuA's private house is nearly 300 kilometers from JiU's secret office. On the way her face didn't show any emotion, her stomach was in turmoil, and she was trying to resolve this annoying confusion.

Since Kim SuA was born, she has not been able to have a normal life like many other children, her parents because they could not support her, gave her to the Kim family, well, they were relatives. She also doesn't know what their relationship is with her parents. But they are an unusual family, their family collects guns and swords. Everyone in the family has a cold face and is good at martial arts, and ever since, the closest with her in the Kim family has been Kim JiU, a girl at SuA’s age, but her experience is much better than SuA.

JiU taught her everything about the underworld, taught her to hold a gun, taught her to fencing, taught her physical exercises. Even the name SuA was given by JiU, her real name was a different one, given by her parents, but at the age of 5, JiU gave her a new name, and now everyone calls her SuA. 

When she was 16 years old, SuA knew that all the lessons she learned in the past time, it was time to go into real life. And the one who directs her to act, is JiU, JiU is her master. All SuA's schedule is arranged by JiU, she is not allowed to say anything.

Up to now, 2 years has passed, SuA has just passed adolescence, becoming a real grown girl. But the actions she did, it passed this true age long ago.

SuA lazily opened the door after a long drive, she headed to her bedroom ...

The little girl last night, lying on her bed, was still unconscious. If she says unconscious, then it is not true, the anesthetic drug is now gone, if still lying in bed, it proves that this kid is sleeping.

That's right, the first time SuA disobeyed JiU, not killing this child, but taking this child back to her house, secretly.

While SuA was still standing, thinking about what to do next with this child, she slowly woke up. Innocent eyes covered the surroundings, from peace to suddenly panic.

- Where is this? Who are you? - She jumped up, looked scared at SuA. SuA still has a cold attitude, signaling her to go out to the living room.

The two sit across from each other, this girl has a pretty cute appearance, a gentle and affectionate look, shoulder-length black hair, flat bangs, and she is as tall as SuA's chest. SuA gave her a glass of warm water to drink, soft drinks.

- I know right away that you are a bad person - she pouted, face pouting, making SuA smirk. SuA approached the child at the school gate, pretended to be her mother's best friend, and said that SuA had been asked to take her home.

This game is quite simple, but the fish are hooked, the child in front of SuA is exactly overly innocent, without any precautions. She is still wearing her school uniform, there are many dirt stains on her, her collar is disordered because of SuA's strong grip from last night.

- What's your name? - SuA just said the first sentence now, apart from knowing this kid's last name is Lee, she doesn't know anything.

- Lee Siyeon.

- Lee Siyeon, a very beautiful name - SuA dropped the compliment, making the girl blush all of a sudden, her angry look just now disappeared.

- So ...... what's your name? - the girl asked shyly

- Call me Bora

- Bora ... Bora Bora - Siyeon laughed, because she was sitting on a high chair, her feet were not touching the ground, and when she called SuA's name, her legs were swinging back and forth, making SuA blink on the bottom of her heart.

- From now on, you’ll stay with me, okay?

End of chapter 1.