chapter 24

Chapter 24.

SuA's lips suddenly stopped working, Siyeon tightly closed her eyes, because she guessed what was going on, after a few seconds, she mustered up the courage to open her eyes.

Bora’s face, looking like she was sleeping, looked really peaceful ...

But Bora’s breasts no longer felt swollen, Siyeon couldn't see any sign that she was breathing, it seemed….

- Bora…. - Siyeon trembled, she rested her forehead against Bora’s cheek, her head on Bora’s shoulder, her voice, inaudible ..

- Kim Bora, wake up, we haven't kissed done yet - Siyeon whispered, she couldn't scream anymore, her heart officially wanted to stop beating, she felt from her heart, emitting resources electrocuted, causing her entire body pain.

It really hurts ... ..

Pain ... unbearable.

- Bora ... you don't listen to me anymore, why are you so bad ...

- …………

- I told you to wake up ...

- …………

- If you’re like that, why don't you kill me in the first place, you bring me here for what, you take care of me for what, you love me for what ..

- ………….

- I hate you you know, you leave me behind, why are you so cruel ...

- ………

- Next time, how should I live, I said I can't live without you, you don't hear anything.

- ……

- If there is a next life, I also want to be your lover.

- ……….

- You are very beautiful, warm too, hugging you feels extremely comfortable, you cook well, I can always eat well, you have a sense of humor, I can always laugh, be with you. Such an ideal lover, of course I want to be your lover, when next life will come, can it come right now? so that I can be your lover.

- …….

- I can't wait to be your girlfriend.

- ………… ..

- Or I just lie and hug you like this, don't wake up, and we will go to the next life faster, right?

- ……………

- Let's just make that decision.