chapter 25

Chapter 25.

Siyeon pushed Minji against the wall.

- Wow - Minji let out a pretend surprise, her face showed sarcasm.

- How do you feel, if Kim Yoohyeon is on a flight, then that flight doesn't get to the right place, because of terrorism?

- …………

- How do you feel, if Kim Yoohyeon was walking on the street, she would faint and be locked up on the plateau, then be harmed?

- …….

- You created an extremely inhumane liquid, and do you think that when Interpol learns about it, they will continue to facilitate amnesty for you?

- ……….

- SuA's laptop was stolen by the Lee, including all information related to Kim Yoohyeon and your damn liquid, and you thought when they unlocked it, you and Kim Yoohyeon are still safe ?

- Your imagination is rich - Minji cold face, staring straight at Siyeon.

Siyeon was furious, pushed Minji once more against the wall, her eyes glared fiercely, her hand clutched the collar of the shirt tighter, the cloth on Minji’s shirt seemed to be crushed.

Minji winced, Siyeon's hands were pressed on her, half the breath lost.

- We are all those who dare to trade everything to find our happiness, Kim SuA is my everything, without her, I will lose everything, including my life.

- …….

- And do you think I'm leaving, when my happiness is slowly dying out? I have nothing to lose anymore, have you ever lost Kim Yoohyeon in the past? I think you understand my feelings right now

Minji looked at Siyeon for a long, very deep look, then softly spoke.

- 5 days.

- What?

- I need 5 days to make an antidote, Boca is a poison, capable of creating viruses that destroy the body from the inside.

- No, 4 days, 5 days from now the virus will move to SuA's heart, not in time.

- Don't haggle with me, or I'll change my mind.

- ……… ..

- Exactly 5 more days, next Wednesday, 9:00 am, meet me at the gate of Odd Eye coffee shop - Minji yanked Siyeon's hand away from her, then went deep into the house.

----

When Siyeon returned to Paradise, Yoobin designed a timer, to easily track the time the virus moved in Bora's body. The numbers are running backwards, an instant, until this moment, there are only 110 hours left, the countdown will return to 0 ..

- This is a manual for the equipment, remember to give her nutrition on time - Yoobin showed Siyeon what to do, then left.

Bora's heart was still pounding, but she fell into a coma, with no way to wake up ...

Each day to infuse enough 10 nutrients into Bora’s body, to limit the destruction of the virus. Siyeon had already calculated it, the time when Minji made her appointment, when she got the antidote, she only had less than 4 hours to inject it into Bora.

That day she’ll have to run really fast ...

She was thinking about bringing Bora into the city, renting an apartment, near the Odd Eye coffee shop, so the antidote will be administered quickly. But when she lifted Bora up a little, the speed of the virus on the screen ran a little faster, and Yoobin said fearfully, don't move too much, or something bad will happen.