chapter 11

Chapter 11.

A stillness passed….

- Why don't you answer? - Siyeon raised her eyebrows at SuA, and the person next to her seemed to choke her breath.

- Well ……. - in SuA's eyes, the pupils are constantly reversed, not knowing where to look, looking up at the sky, or looking down ...

- Right now we are 600 meters high, the words are easy to be swept away, after this talk, I will be treated like nothing, so feel free to answer - Siyeon appeared noble, doing SuA sighed, she took a deep breath and answered Siyeon.

- Yes, I lied to you, many times.

- Luckily, you chose to tell the truth this time - Siyeon smiled, confusing SuA, she guesses Siyeon know her lies, Siyeon just wants her to admit it.

- Let's go back, it's so cold - SuA was about to leave, when Siyeon pulled her back, Siyeon was wearing a big coat, Siyeon spread its wings to pull her inside, and then enveloped her.

- Why left, there are 2 more questions.

- Then you ask - SuA admits that Siyeon’s warmth is really different, like a high temperature heater.

- So ... in the future ... are you going to lie to me again?

- …… no… ..I never wanted to lie to you - SuA put her head on Siyeon's neck.

- ……… .. - Siyeon suddenly became silent.

- What's the last question? - SuA was surprised to see Siyeon's quiet, right now, she can only hear Siyeon’s heart beating, Siyeon’s breathing steadily.

- If in the future, you lie to me, I will treat you as if you don't love me anymore, is it okay?

- Yes - SuA replied nervously, she agreed, meaning that in the near future, sooner or later she will have to tell Siyeon everything.

SuA's heart beat so fast that Siyeon sensed her instability.

- What's wrong with you?

- Ah ... I'm a bit tense - SuA laughs.

- You’re so honest with me, why tense? I'm not doing anything - Siyeon gave her a sideways glare, Siyeon’s hand cut her nose in love.

SuA leaned forward and kissed Siyeon once to eliminate the nervousness in her heart.

That's right, talking to Siyeon, she gets more nervous when talking to JiU, she’s afraid of Siyeon more than she fears her boss.

---

A short time passed, things seemed to get out of SuA's control. Siyeon went out with Nayeon, and that girl took a picture of Siyeon and her, posted it on her Instagram profile, along with the caption "long time no see, old friend, Wolf"