chapter 21

Chapter 21.

- Bora, were you here last time?

- That's right - confirmed SuA.

- Why are you here, alone? if who comes to kill you, are you not afraid of ghosts? - Siyeon asked very quickly, making SuA laugh.

- I'm here, because at that time I wanted to die, but I waited forever, I did not see anyone come to kill, nor met any ghost.

Siyeon hugged SuA in fear ..

- My love, never to think so negatively again, you hear?

- Heard it.

Siyeon turned on the power of the house, then actively took SuA’s things, quickly, and pulled her out of Endless Night.

---

A happy period happened like that, today is the day when SuA went to Switzerland with Siyeon ...

The weather here is quite cold, a perfect combination of mountains, highlands and glaciers. Siyeon is very excited about this trip, she compliments SuA constantly, because SuA is an ideal lover. The last time SuA took her to play around Tokyo, this time planned to take her to explore Switzerland, this beautiful and developed country.

SuA also doesn't know how ideal she is, she often lied to Siyeon, and she doesn't even mentally, can't guess Siyeon’s feelings, let Siyeon suffer, is that called ideal ...?

JiU has already arranged the plans, SuA will not participate in the mission to help Interpol, but will also be pardoned like JiU, her free day, is coming soon ...

And more specifically, she always has Siyeon by her side.

SuA drove to Zurich, the university that Yoohyeon attended, and after a few days of research and investigation, she found Yoohyeon's job ...

Yoohyeon’s a flight attendant, that's why Yoohyeon moves a lot.

SuA stood at Swiss International Airport, waiting for Yoohyeon to take some photos and send it to JiU. While waiting for the phone ringing, Siyeon called ...

"My love, are you done with your work?"

- Two hours later, Yoohyeon is about to land at the airport - SuA said while looking up at the flight notice board, she told Siyeon about the mission this time, of course her time will be split, half for Siyeon, half for finding Yoohyeon.

"I miss you to die"

- My happiness is ranked behind Minji's, so please wait hard, baby - SuA laughed happily at Siyeon's bland voice.

"I've booked a table on the banks of the Rhine river, with candles, roses, wine, and Zurich-style roast chicken, now only without you, my beautiful woman."