chapter 17

Chapter 17.

SuA told JiU about her meeting with Siyeon, every time she remembers Siyeon’s image of holding back from crying, she hurts ...

Half a year has passed, she has trained herself, to be stronger to bear the pain, but last night seeing Siyeon, she felt she could not take it anymore, because this time, it was really painful.

It hurts more than being hit, or being shot ...

Even last night in Paradise poured a heavy rain, ironic weather, what rain at the right time, the moment Siyeon left her.

SuA does not know where Siyeon’s now, if she’s in the city center, she will have to drive for about 6 hours to get there, the car she’s traveling is not a supercar like SuA’s, it cannot go as fast as it can, 2 or 3 hours to the city.

So Siyeon drove in that dark and cold rain ...

- So I guess right, Siyeon was found by her family, she knew you were lying, so she felt unforgivable, so she avoided you.

- If she avoids me, why did she come to my house last night?

- Probably hope you have the right answer, so that the two of you can get back together

- Hope to do what, when she has a new lover?

- Maybe trying to show it off to make you jealous, because Siyeon knows you’re only been watching Nayeon, ever since.

- Anyway, when she goes home, her family will tell her the story, I already revealed DCC to her.

- The first love is always so unfinished, so let go of it - JiU said while writing something, mouth on a lollipop

- Will the Lee family come to take revenge on us? - SuA asked, making JiU laugh.

- They don't have a door with us, and they know it. If they recklessly fight against the DCC for real, I'll kidnap Lee Siyeon and bring her back for you, okay? - JiU raised her eyebrows excitedly.

- No need - SuA glared at JiU, then left the office.

---

SuA went home and got some things, and she suddenly noticed some change in the house….

Siyeon's diary, plus the photo album which contains pictures of SuA and her, disappeared ..

SuA winced, so Siyeon took away those things, last night ..

Get it for what? Keep memories? What Siyeon should get should be the things in the living room, including the piano, the microphone, the speakers, ... ... that's right.

SuA didn't want to think too much, she was really tired ...

---

"SuA, have you moved?" JiU asked during the call, she knew this because she couldn't see SuA’s location in Paradise anymore, but a different place, and as usual, still a very remote place.

- Yes

“Why are you moving, and in the middle of the forest? I locate and observe extremely little light, very low feng shui "

- What light do I need where I live? I love dark more right now. - Of course it's hard to get in. If SuA wants to go out into the woods, she has to drive about 10 kilometers

And the name of this forest is great, sounds funny too, Endless Night.

It was the complete opposite of her old residence, so it shocked JiU ...

Unsurprisingly, SuA now lives as if she exists, just waiting for the day JiU announces her death ...

"The feng shui is too low SuA, I will find you a new place to live" - JiU repeatedly said the low feng shui sentence, bored SuA.

- In Paradise there are too many memories so I can't stand it, so I have to stay here, only this place can make me more serene, you just ignore me

SuA actively hung up the phone, then dropped her body on the bed again.

Lee Siyeon, being all of her, without Siyeon, is like she lose everything.

So let SuA hide here, she will live as the name of this forest, she wants to have an endless night, an endless sleep ..

So, just let her sleep like that ...

----

 A phone ringing rang, JiU called.

"SuA, I made appointment with you at 10:00 am, but now I can't see your face"

- I'm sorry, I'm right here - SuA woke up.

She woke up in the dark, yes, here, daytime as night, no light in. Maybe she has to ask JiU to wake her up every morning from now on ...

SuA drove to a coffee shop called Odd Eye, where a door went down to JiU's new office.

Not out of excitement to changing offices, because the old office was known to the enemy, they burned everything down, burned the Piri fried chicken shop, and accidentally killed about a dozen people. Both SuA and JiU had to change cars simultaneously.

So in the same short period of time, SuA changed phone, changed house, changed car, changed workplace. God really hears her heart, he knows she wants to change her life.

But really she didn't want to change her life, but she wanted to end this life.

There was a time when SuA had to jump down from the 20th floor because of a mission, she wanted to take this opportunity, relax her body, let everything end.

But JiU seemed to have predicted it, JiU gave her a jacket to wear, it turned out that the shirt was an automatic parachute, which would pop when it touched her falling.

Kim JiU, after all, had repeatedly stopped her from dying.

JiU is so cruel and inhumane, because when SuA dies, she will be more serene, living like this is hell, her spirit is terribly tormented.

- JiU, do you hate anyone lately? - SuA asked while sitting in the office.

- Why ask this thing?

- Let me die on behalf of people voluntarily.

- You thought I let you die so easily? - JiU laughed

After smiling, suddenly she said ...

- Now there is a way to forget about your ex ..

- What?

- Love new people, you can love me - JiU blinked, flirting with her.

- Can you be less bland? - SuA smirked, really like a joke.

- I will talk seriously now, I have an extremely noble mission to ask you - JiU's eyes harden, making SuA's attention.

- What?

- Go find Kim Yoohyeon for me.

End chapter 17.