chapter 27

Chapter 27.

A terrible dream, and Siyeon couldn't tell whether it was an illusion, or reality, but for sure, the pain in the corner of her eye was real, she cried so much that she could. It's okay to be blind.

After a while, she felt a warm hand on her cheeks, wiping away the bitter tears ..

Lost in that warm hand, she tilted her head, to feel all that seduction of love ...

The sunlight woke her up….

Siyeon opened her eyes, a different image appeared ...

Bora ... she was looking at Siyeon, her hand wiping Siyeon’s tears ...

Siyeon really cried, not in a dream, Bora wiped tears for her real, not in a dream.

- Singnie ... why are you crying? - Bora asked gently.

Her voice, long ago to be heard, is so peaceful.

- Bora - Siyeon sobbed, hugging her. Siyeon hugged her tightly, Siyeon heard her dying breath

maybe because the hug was too tight, but Siyeon didn't care, because she missed Bora to dead ...

- Bora, you woke up.

- Singnie, seeing you again, it's so lucky - SuA burst into tears, she can't imagine what's going on ..

When she opened her eyes, she thought that she was in another world, but the scene was really real, and Siyeon was right next to her ...

Then, why did she wake up? Did JiU agree to save her?

- How do you feel now? Hungry? Thirsty? Are you tired?

- I'm fine, honey - SuA leaned forward and kissed Siyeon once.

- I had nightmares - Siyeon said sadly.

- It's okay, I'm here with you. - SuA smiled, she put her hand on Siyeon's neck, she kissed Siyeon’s eyes, wanting to heal the pain that is entangled in those eyes. Her body moved, her heart was filled with joy, she was able to touch Siyeon, she could hug Siyeon.

- Minji made an antidote for you.

- Is she here?

- No, I met her at Odd Eye, and brought the antidote here.

- Minji agrees to save me ...?

- I went to Switzerland to find her, forcing her to save you, I planned to kill Kim Yoohyeon if Minji didn't compromise.