chapter 13

Chapter 13.

A beautiful scene appeared, SuA noticed that she and Siyeon were lying side by side in a fragrant rose garden. There is no one around, nor any house, completely covered by nature.

Could it be that, in this world, is there such a beautiful place ...

She hears Siyeon talk, she hears Siyeon laugh at her jokes. Lee Siyeon, most beautiful when smiling, Siyeon’s nose is wrinkled, Siyeon looks so cute, she can't stand it

SuA opened her eyes, a white color popped up, it was the ceiling of her house, it turned out… ..the scene just now, was just a dream.

SuA blinked a few times to get acquainted, then she turned to the right, Siyeon was lying beside her, hands on the head, looking at her lovingly.

- You’re awake.

- Singnie ... - SuA whispered, Siyeon bent over to kiss her sweetly.

- You fainted, making me scared.

- Where did you get these from? - SuA asked when she saw that her left hand was plugged with a needle, a pipe with a water bottle, her clothes were also replaced.

- I borrowed Yoobin, suddenly you fainted, I don't know what to do, so I called for help, her father is a doctor.

- Did they come here?

- No, I asked her over the phone to get something to make myself. I won't let anyone enter our house anymore

- …….

- You have so many injuries - Siyeon touched her knees, then stroked her hand, Siyeon’s face wrinkled. SuA noticed, there was dressing in those wounds.

- It's okay, I'm out of pain.

- What did you dream about just now, I see you smiling all the time - Siyeon excitedly asked her story.

- A very beautiful dream - SuA's gaze sparkled like bright stars when she remembered that scene.

- What are you dreaming about?

- A dream with you and me, just the two of us.

- Then it is not called a dream, it is true.

- Really?

- Just you and me here, isn't it?

- I hope so too - SuA smiled, then went to find her phone. SuA turns on the phone, check what JiU did with it. JiU deleted her Singnie photo album, and left a message

"Your phone has a locator chip, from now on I will control your personal life too, so don't think about going somewhere else, I will still find out wherever you are"

SuA grimaced, JiU understood her so well, JiU always guessed her next move. SuA had planned to leave with Siyeon, since her whereabouts were revealed. But JiU decided to interfere with her personal life, she had no other choice. She texted JiU a message ..

"So ... ... will you agree to let me love Siyeon?"

SuA knew that JiU didn't intentionally kill Siyeon, JiU just wanted to scare her to death. If JiU wanted to kill, then JiU would have let the time bomb go short.

SuA kept looking forward to her phone all day, she waited for JiU's reply, she could die nervous. Late at night, she received a text from JiU ..

"I agree, but later on the Lee family found out and got revenge on you, I won't save you."

"Thank you"

SuA is happy in her heart, but still feels sorry, her Singnie photo album, has been erased. Siyeon's childhood photos, pictures of her birthday each year, Christmas photos, New Years photos, are gone. SuA found herself stupid, she should have anticipated this, and copied the album to her laptop.

And Siyeon kept asking her about the person named Kim Minji, she said that JiU was really her boss, and that she committed a crime against JiU, should be punished ..

And from then on Siyeon concluded that, SuA is not exactly doing business as mentioned, but doing quite a dangerous job, related to bombs guns ...

And Siyeon’s still stuck thinking what it is after all, as promised, SuA will tell her in 3 months, so Siyeon only has to wait ...

Then a peaceful time passes, today is Valentine's Day, in Valentine's Day, chocolate is the most suitable gift, isn't it? Siyeon went somewhere the night before that day so SuA makes use of her time away from home to make chocolates. She made all kinds of chocolate cakes, chocolates, then stuffed them all into the refrigerator.

The next morning, Siyeon woke up with the bed next to it was empty, SuA went to work and made an appointment for dinner, she went into the kitchen, and found a note on the refrigerator.

“Happy Valentine's Day, the chocolates I've made so much in the fridge, you don't eat it all, it's like you don't love me.

And I love you so much, I just love you

Signed: Bora "

Siyeon laughed, then happily started her new day ...

At night, SuA parked her car on the porch, and when she came out, she was surprised, because from afar, she saw the figure of Siyeon preparing something, on the lawn.

There was a square table, two candles, champagne, with 2 glasses, then 2 plates, on top of which there was a hot steak, and a bouquet of roses placed beside it.

- Wow, did you do this? - SuA laughed excitedly, Lee Siyeon, she’s really romantic.

- I asked Yoobin to help me with the steak, because I thought I wouldn't make it delicious, the rest was prepared by me.

Siyeon pulls out the chair for her to sit on.

SuA drowned in the sweetness, she gently obeyed.

- The food was delicious, the wine was good too - SuA happily enjoyed the meal.

- If the scale is 10, how many points will you score?

- Hmmm… .9.5

- Why? - Siyeon was looking forward to the perfect score, and she was pouting.

- Because I don't know about this date, so now I'm wearing a suit vest, I should've been wearing a dress, the score would be more absolute.

- Anyway, you will wear a nightgown, at that time you look much sexier.

- Pervert - SuA laughs.

After meal…

- Do you like this bouquet of roses?

- Yes, I like it very much.

- Take it.

SuA complied, a bit confusing because she didn't understand what Siyeon meant.

- You look closely, in which there was something - Siyeon pointed to the middle of the bouquet.

SuA squinted to find, she fumbled with her hand below, picked it up is a diamond ring, really beautiful, its value is not trivial.

End of chapter 13.