chapter 16

Chapter 16.

SuA stormed into Handong's rest room, violently.

- Oh, Miss Kim? - Handong was panicked, SuA met this person twice, once at a party Handong held and invited Siyeon, the second time when she came to find Handong to ask about Siyeon's whereabouts. Handong knows nothing about SuA, only knows that the family name is Kim, and is in love with Siyeon.

- Handong, you are going to release a new song written by Wolf, proving you two are still working together, where is Wolf?

- Miss Kim, the day before, I said… ..

SuA lost her patience, pulled out her gun and pointed to Handong's face, stopping that nonsense excuse.

- Oh ... wait ... wait ... what are you doing, save me - Handong shouted.

- Shut up, the security guard here is unconscious, it's just us. - SuA stared at Handong.

- …… ..

- Quickly speaking, where's Wolf? - SuA snapped, startling Handong.

- Wolf told me not to tell you - Handong raised her hands as if surrendering.

- What? - SuA rolled her eyes, suddenly stunned.

- She is still working with our company, but she said that if Ms. Kim came to find her, we would not reveal anything, as if she no longer cooperated with HF - Handong said very quickly because she was too scared.

SuA lowered her arms, strength gradually drained ...

It turns out ... that Siyeon ran away from her ... not harmed.

- Please forgive me, I just know that - Handong shook her head pleading.

- Okay, I'm going - SuA turned and walked away.

---

Just a few days later, SuA saw on Nayeon's instagram, her photo…. Not only Siyeon, there are 3 people in the picture, Siyeon, Nayeon, and a girl, Nayeon made the caption saying "meeting a lovely couple"

Siyeon and that girl, sitting next to each other, quite loving, she kissed that girl with lips.

And SuA threw away her phone immediately ...

The pitiful phone, she has been using for decades, kept so many things in it, now shattered in the corner ...

And when the phone broke, the locator chip that JiU had built in it, squeaked, and JiU knew she just broke the phone. JiU gave her another one, and of course there was a locator chip inside.

---

Such a terrible time has passed like that, it's been half a year ...

SuA drove home late at night, when her car stopped, she walked out, she saw a blue car parked right next to her.

This is not JiU's car, not Yoobin's car ...

SuA has been able to find Yoobin's house to ask about Siyeon’s whereabouts, and she knows Yoobin’s car is black ...

So whose car is this?

SuA went deep inside, she saw a person standing on the lawn, the porch with the lights turned on, bright enough for her to see that this person’s hair was short, blond ...

Isn't that Siyeon? ...

Lee Siyeon… really coming back?

Probably not, in SuA's heart has an extremely insecure feeling, she saw Siyeon standing there, looking at the sea, Siyeon was wearing a strange outfit ...

That outfit, not the one SuA bought for her ...

- Siyeon? - SuA felt that the opposite figure was too strange, she opened a call. Siyeon turned, facing her, exactly Siyeon.

- It's been a while, Bora

- Why are you coming back here? - SuA raised her voice, trying to stop the feeling that she wanted to rise in her heart, she almost cried out.

- I did not come back here, but just wanted to ask you a question to confirm.

- What do you want to ask?

- Why did you lie to me, that my parents are dead?

It turned out that, Siyeon already knows everything….

Now, SuA tells her all, what does SuA get?

Anyway, Siyeon automatically ran away from her, and there was a new lover, if she sincerely told Siyeon right now, would Siyeon stay with her? ...

No, she doesn't think so ...

So, SuA should be a little lazy, it's better to be quiet. She has just completed a 3-day mission for JiU, she is very tired and wants to rest.

A long silence passed ...

- So..you don't intend to answer me? - Siyeon broke the silence, SuA saw, that the bottom of Siyeon’s eyes were glittering drops of water, about to fall.

- I have nothing to say.

Siyeon couldn't bear it, shed tears, SuA looked at her tears, but felt confused ...

Siyeon fell in love with others, now cry for her for what ...

- I'm going now - Siyeon tried to walk, she was kept by SuA.

SuA pulls out her ring on her ring finger and puts it in the palm of Siyeon’s hand.

- Give you back, and by the way I will reveal my career, I work for the DCC gang, you just ask your family to know.

And Siyeon clenched her hand, and left very quickly.

End of chapter 16.