chapter 10

Chapter 10.

- I love you, Bora

- In the future, no matter what happens, I hope you will always be by my side - SuA said in the kiss.

- Of course, I will always be by your side - Siyeon pushed her completely down on the bed, Siyeon pressed her down, swallowed her tongue, and slowly took off the layers of fabric on her body.

Right now, SuA feels so happy, Siyeon is gentle in each kiss, from lips, to neck, to shoulders, to chest, to stomach, making her uneasiness completely disappear ...

It seems, Siyeon feels her unease ...

- Singnie, why are you so good at this, where do you study? - SuA arched her body while Siyeon was still holding her nipple and Siyeon’s hand in her lower body.

- Nobody taught me, I just wanted to make you feel comfortable - Siyeon watched her chuckle, really so charming, she was about to drown in that image.

Siyeon belong to, remembers all her sensitive points, understand her mentality without she having to say.

During the day, sometimes Siyeon stubbornly make her angry, but at night, Siyeon’s like a psychologist, pampering her, cuddling her, making her feel free to show off her own weakness, something she always had to hide when living this life.

Siyeon’s her weakness, really hateful, making her want to bite Siyeon a few times to piss her off.

- Ouch - Siyeon softly exclaimed when she was bitten on her shoulder by SuA, her finger didn't stop working so it was still teasing SuA below.

Siyeon’s fingers are very long and slim, when Siyeon plays the piano, Siyeon’s hands look beautiful, the length of Siyeon’s fingers fits inside her, making her feel satisfied, full, making her always yearn thirst continues.

- What time do you have to go to work tomorrow? – Siyeon’s so polite, always ask her to even calculate the time that torments her properly.

- I don't have to work anymore, the next 2 days to rest, then we go back to Korea - SuA stared blankly at Siyeon, she almost lost her reason and revealed to Siyeon, that she is being wanted, right stayed for a few more days to let the situation cool down and then got home.

- Really? - SuA saw Siyeon's smirk, she knows Siyeon’s happy hearing this news. After that rhetorical question, Siyeon calmly inserted 2 fingers straight inside her, mouth wandering under the hollow of her neck, sucking her skin, intentionally leaving a hickey.

- Urggg… ..Singnie - SuA was all sweaty, she put her hand on Siyeon's neck, pressed it against her body.

- So warm - Siyeon exclaimed, hands in and out repeatedly, tongue licking her collarbone

- Ah ... happy ... more

- Look at me - Siyeon leaned her forehead against SuA’s forehead, speeding her hands.