chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Apart from the name Bora, Siyeon didn't know anything about SuA, all these years.

Even her family name, Siyeon doesn't know, what she does even more, Siyeon’s not allowed to know.

Siyeon asked her many times, she always refused to answer, someday when Siyeon was so persistent, SuA would freak out, threatening that if Siyeon asked, she would kick out of the house, so Siyeon pouted and closed her mouth.

So Siyeon got a tattoo on her back, just her birthday, and the number of years of birth of SuA, because she only knows that SuA is 5 years older than her, so she just takes SuA’s year of birth plus it.

Then she asked for another tattoo, on her shoulder, letter B and Y, letter B above and then linked with letter Y below, and letter B is in SuA’s name, letter Y is in her name. Then when going back, because it was so itchy, Siyeon kept scratching, making the tattoo not perfect like the original drawing, losing 2 strokes, one on the top right, one on the bottom left, of the letter B.

So the tattoo became a S and a Y, Siyeon was sad after seeing it, losing control and making the tattoo not as expected, causing SuA to sit next to her to relieve sadness. SuA thinks, well, the letter S is fine, it's also SuA’s name.

But Siyeon doesn't know, her name is also SuA.

Bora is the name given by her parents, SuA is the name given by JiU, every name is equally beautiful, SuA likes it. But since Siyeon, she prefers the name Bora a little, because in this world, only Siyeon calls her Bora.

Then one day, SuA took Siyeon to a puzzle, to a bar, Siyeon’s old enough, allowed to drink. She led Siyeon to the purpose not to taste alcohol, but to see if Siyeon is interested in boys or not.

After graduating from high school, saying goodbye to her friends, especially the girlfriend Siyeon is secretly liking to, Siyeon went to university and forgot about it, so she told SuA that she no longer likes that person.

SuA hires someone to do this task, she pays him, asks him to seduce Siyeon, see how Siyeon reacts. And the result was not as expected, Siyeon was initially polite, so Siyeon sat down to talk to that guy, but then bluntly refused when he invited Siyeon to the dance floor. This guy is very handsome, polite, has a nice talk, but could not touch Siyeon.

After that, SuA drove Siyeon home, in a somewhat bewildered mood, Siyeon… really only likes girls.

- What do you think about the romantic relationship between two girls? - SuA asked JiU, she was sitting at JiU’s secret office, drinking a strawberry yogurt drink, and JiU was standing at the weapon cabinet, checking the guns

- Are you liking girls? - JiU asked excitedly

- No, I had free time to watch movies yesterday, so I asked – SuA pretends

- So ... what do you think of me? - JiU approached SuA, she leaned against the edge of the table, crossed her arms, she is currently wearing gray trousers, shirt and waistcoat, her hair falling to the sides, light curly tops, looking very handsome.