chapter 8

Chapter 8.

Lee Siyeon was, once again, angry with Kim SuA.

Angry because she forbade Siyeon from interacting with Nayeon, that day after coming back from the party, she told Siyeon not to contact, to stop talking to Nayeon. Siyeon again asked why, she could not answer, stubbornly told Siyeon "what I say, please do it"

And Siyeon blames her for being selfish, not wanting Siyeon to have good friendships.

If Nayeon is Siyeon's classmate since high school, or college, that's fine, but this is her middle school friend, when Siyeon is still at home with her family. What if something is leaked ...

Is SuA selfish? If she was selfish, then Lee Siyeon would have been dead for a long time….

SuA takes care of her, stay with her, if this comes out, SuA’s future will probably lose her life. But SuA risked it, to take care of her, is that called selfishness ...

Lee Siyeon played cold war games with her all week. Nayeon is the stylish for singer Handong, with a high number of followers on Instagram because of her beautiful appearance, fashion style. If Siyeon played with Nayeon and was accidentally exposed online, then die.

SuA knows that, Siyeon has a cold war with her not because of Nayeon, but a series of events up until now, she has forbidden Siyeon, limiting Siyeon quite many times.

Although she tried, but SuA was unable to communicate effectively with Siyeon, Siyeon lived like a ghost for several days without smiling and talking. That really hurts her, if only Siyeon could understand her feelings for a bit. Then she thought more multidimensional, thinking more broadly, Nayeon even though she was a classmate, Nayeon did not know anything or any connection with the Lee family. If Nayeon interacts with Siyeon, it's fine, it shouldn't be serious.

SuA thought so, and let Siyeon play with Nayeon. Siyeon finally smiled and hugged her that day.

Then Siyeon discovered one of her weaknesses, Siyeon pressed on it, to make her agree with all Siyeon’s requests, really smart.

That weakness, related to Siyeon, yes, as long as Siyeon doesn't talk to her, ignore her, don't smile at her, make her suffer, then she will be soft, and nod at every word of Siyeon.

Kim SuA, it's really like a joke. No one out there knows her weakness in the world, but it does now.

SuA's weak point, is Siyeon.

Then one day, she was hugging Siyeon and sleeping very well, suddenly Siyeon let go, and then she saw Siyeon holding her finger to do something. Since SuA was too sleepy, she was lazy to open her eyes, ignoring Siyeon's actions.

After a dozen seconds, feeling suddenly unsettled, she opened her eyes and saw a picture of Siyeon holding her phone reading something. It turned out that it was with her finger to unlock the phone.

SuA was startled, quickly grabbed the phone, she raised her eyes to ask SuA.

- Bora, who is Kim SuA? - SuA really hard-edged, Siyeon had guts today, daring to curiously read her phone, she really wanted to give Siyeon a slit.

- Why do you open my phone like that?

- Who is Kim SuA, they call you in the text, wrong number?

- …… ..

- Or is it your nickname when you go to work? like Nayeon, people often call her Hwindoong.

- Yeah that's right - SuA admitted, sometimes when she hesitates to answer something, Siyeon no longer waits for her to answer, but starts to predict the answers.

- So it turns out your family name is Kim?

- ………… .. yeah - SuA tensed in her heart, it's just the name, Siyeon knew it would be fine.

- So your name is Kim Bora, SuA is the name when you go to work, I see - Siyeon smiled sweetly when she learned more information about SuA, making SuA’s heart pound.

SuA is really still sleepy, yesterday she played sex with Siyeon late at night so she was sleep deprived, her eyes were half closed, about to fall, Siyeon talked again to talk.

- So what is your birthday, where are your parents, where is your hometown? - a series of questions stunned SuA.

- I am an orphan, where my parents are, I do not know.

- Turns out you don't know what your date of birth is? - Siyeon's bottom of eyes showed a pained expression, she put SuA’s hand on her cheek.

- No, I know, I was born in the autumn - SuA closed her eyes, her head remembered the scenes of despair, when she was assigned to the Kim family, she was a little girl so she didn't know anything, when she grew up a little more, she understood, she felt pain. Then she had a moment of sadness, absorbed in being abandoned and not knowing who her parents were.

- Specifically what date?

- August 10 - SuA tells herself, Siyeon is slowly getting to know her more, this information is just basic information, Siyeon knows it should be fine too.

- Girls born in the fall often live with great affection.

- Really? - SuA smiles at the corners of her lips

- I don't understand what it feels like to be abandoned from a baby, but I'll never leave you - Siyeon hugged her tightly, bringing her into Sieyon’s warm embrace. Siyeon’s words, Siyeon’s actions, made her feel extremely peaceful.

If Siyeon accidentally knows everything in the future, will Siyeon leave her ... ..

A few days later, SuA received an extremely urgent mission. She was driving home when JiU called, told her that her car was revealed, and she was wanted, change the car, go get the bottle of Boca liquid to bring to Japan immediately, and don't forgot to bring weapons in defense.

SuA complied, drove the car home quickly, the bottle of solution she was keeping at home, on the kitchen counter. JiU gave her this bottle to ask her to put it away temporarily last month.

On the way, she dashed her car down the cliff, before it fell, she jumped out of the car, then robbed another.

When she got home, SuA ran to the kitchen to get the bottle of blue liquid, put it in her pocket, she unlocked the cabinet next to it, took a gun and put it in her pocket. This closet she always locks, contains some secrets that Siyeon never knows.

And all her actions, seen by Siyeon.

SuA was shocked, she acted very gently, waking Siyeon up again.

- Bora, where are you going now?

- I went to work for 3 days then I will come back.

- Tell me where are you going, why are you holding a gun?

- …………… ..Singnie, wait for me to come back then we can talk.

- No, say it now - Siyeon's stubbornness, SuA has gotten used to and accepted, she has never wanted to change Siyeon, but really not now.

- I don't have much time, you can get away.

- NO - Siyeon shouted, startling SuA for the first time. She saw Siyeon prepares to cry.

- Singnie, don't cry, everything will be fine, I need to go now - SuA's heart was beating fast as if she wanted to burst, today she was so careless, for Siyeon to see what Siyeon shouldn't see. Siyeon jumped in, hugging her tightly, as if not wanting her to go. Not really, if she continued to stand here, holding the bottle of liquid that her opponent was longing for, this peaceful place would be touched by them, and Siyeon would be in danger.

- I can't lose you, what if you don't come back, don't leave me - Siyeon said quickly, crying louder and louder, making her unable to hold back her own tears.

For the first time, Kim SuA, knows what tears are ...

For the first time, she cried….

End chapter 8.