chapter 14

Chapter 14.

- Whoaa - SuA couldn't close her mouth when she saw the ring, she was emotionally about to cry.

- My valentine gift - Siyeon smiled.

- Where do you get the money to buy this? - Her words made Siyeon laugh.

- Do you think I can't afford it? even if I have to rob a bank to buy expensive things for you, I'll do it.

SuA laughed happily. It's been a long time since Siyeon started working, that she hasn't seen any transaction arising in her account anymore, she knows that Siyeon doesn't want to spend her money, even though her card Siyeon’s still holding. . Probably just holding it for beautiful wallet, but Siyeon did not use it.

And SuA took a closer look at the ring, she saw a line running on the outside of the ring, this line in English.

"I'm always by your side - Singnie" 

Siyeon was kneeling in front of her, Siyeon took the ring on her pinky finger, then gave her a kiss on the back of her hand.

- It's so sweet - SuA complimented, she leaned down to look at Siyeon, intending to kiss Siyeon, but Siyeon interrupted her

- Bora ...

- What?

- Look - Siyeon pointed to the sky, SuA turned around, after 2 seconds, there was a firework display right in front of her eyes.

- Who fired the fireworks?

- Yoobin, who lives 500 meters from here, I hired her to shoot.

SuA couldn't stop smiling, happily caressed all over her body, she stood up to see the fireworks clearly, it was really beautiful. The scene was filled with thumping sounds.

- Is it illegal to shoot fireworks? - SuA innocently wondered, she really wasn't aware that she had done a lot of crimes.

- It is illegal to do something special for the person I love? I am willing to argue with the person who makes this law.

SuA laughed again at Siyeon's humor. Lee Siyeon was like an angel falling at her feet, giving her love, giving her sweetness, and fortunately she was aware of this early, so she kept Siyeon from a dozen last year. If she didn't keep Siyeon that night, then where would her life go ...

Maybe she still lives like a cold-blooded man, lives like a robot, has no emotions, has no love, and then she will die soon because of the loneliness surrounded, but not as young and healthy as now.

Siyeon pulled her back, kissed her, Siyeon’s kiss was like candy, like heaven, so peaceful ...

Then Siyeon carried her into the bathroom, and despite the unfinished dining table there, Siyeon said Siyeon would wake up early to clean up tomorrow.