chapter 20

Chapter 20.

Siyeon turned on the water from the shower, pushed SuA against the wall, swallowed her, licked her, full of lethargy, Siyeon knelt, and gently attacked herself between SuA’s legs.

- I miss you so much, and I miss this too. - Siyeon leaned her lustful eyes on SuA’s pussy.

- Make it happy if you miss

Siyeon was immersed in that charming labyrinth circle, SuA’s inviting voice, driving her crazy.

- Ah ... Siyeonie ... ah ...

- My queen, how do you feel?

- Ah ... so good ..

- And it's delicious down here ...

SuA couldn't take it anymore, she lifted her hips high, then lowered them. Siyeon swallowed everything, leaned forward to kiss her, making her almost choked ...

Siyeon turned SuA’s face up against the wall, without warning, calmly inserted two fingers inside her, the other hand squeezed her chest.

- Your nipples are all hard, how do you feel?

- Hmm ... faster - SuA demanded, Siyeon accepted.

- My fingers ... so hot, inside of you is so hot ... I'm crazy - Siyeon said, biting SuA’s ear, licking her tongue back and forth.

- Urrggg ... I come ... Siyeonie ...

SuA reached the top, then turned, leaned her body against the wall, gasped, Siyeon tucked her hair behind her ears, kissed her nose.

- Sweetheart, you’re really attractive – Siyeon’s hand stroked the bridge of SuA’s nose, then her neck, to her chest, and down to her stomach muscles.

Siyeon praise it so hard, she stroke it continuously, her voice, like honey mixed with high alcohol, is really addictive.

- Let me reward you, sit down. - SuA pushed Siyeon, she sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

She drew dozens of circles into Siyeon’s pussy hole, Siyeon trembled in pleasure.

- It's so wet.

- Because of you ... - Siyeon raised her face, out of frustration, because SuA wasn't inside her yet ...

SuA chuckled, she stuck her face on Siyeon’s legs, middle finger stuffed inside Siyeon, at the same time, lovingly ..

- Bora, your tongue, ahhh ~~~~

Siyeon unfastened SuA’s hair tie, let go of the bun, let her hair fall, Siyeon slipped into her hair, pressed her hard against Siyeon ...

- Kim Bora… ahh…. - Siyeon called SuA in confusion, that she knew Siyeon was going to be unable to take it anymore, and Siyeon complimented her tongue repeatedly ..

- How's my tongue?

- Ah… really amazing - Siyeon arched her body, wide open, freeing up everything. SuA pulled her face off, a silvery white thread still connecting her lips to Siyeon's pussy, she licked her lips and took everything, and sucked her finger.

Siyeon pulled her up to kiss her ...

- Are you human or a vampire? I'm out of blood - SuA has to admit one thing, that Lee Siyeon is really good at flirting ..

- I can be whatever I am, but I'm sure I am your - SuA put her hand on the wall of the basin, leaning over to kiss Siyeon.

- …….

- You're so charming - SuA praised, she glanced from top to bottom, honestly ... Siyeon's appearance, like an A-list actress.

Siyeon’s tattoos, hidden on her white and pink skin, are really hot.

- Then please love me more - Siyeon chuckled, approached SuA, flirting again.

- Wait for me to finish eating and get strength ...

And the whole day, SuA couldn't count how many times she made love to Siyeon ...

Because Siyeon demanded a lot, SuA just obeyed ...

As if to make up for the time gone by, Siyeon's demands, how much, is still reasonable.

Then Siyeon asked SuA to cook for her more, there were only 2 people in family, but SuA always had to cook food for 4 people. Siyeon finished eating, then again complained of hunger, then ate again, and then again complained of hunger.

Siyeon even made SuA eat more, stopped giving her that skinny, Siyeon threatened that if she was too thin, hugged and didn't like, Siyeon wouldn't hug her anymore ...

Lee Siyeon, after returning for nearly a year, has made a change, daring to bring out SuA’s feelings to intimidate ...

Okay, after all, Siyeon’s the only one of SuA, she falls for Siyeon, she accepts that ..

SuA sat in Siyeon's blue car, letting Siyeon drive her to Endless Night. The first time sitting in the passenger seat, and sitting in a car with normal speed, SuA suddenly felt very peaceful. Siyeon played a light music ...

Siyeon said that this song is Jazzbar, she composes it, Handong sings.

Siyeon says that all the songs she composes, use SuA as inspiration,….

SuA feels, she is slowed down, she has enough time to see everything around, the way to Endless Night, is really beautiful, this mountain pass, like a masterpiece. Blue sky, with gently drifting ocean waves, majestic mountain standing beside them, and this beautiful song, everything, creates an indescribable sense of happiness. ...

SuA had walked through this path many times before, and she had never seen it so beautiful ...

It was just as beautiful as in one of her dreams, it turns out, the dream was not something far away, but something already available, she just hadn't been able to see it ...

Is SuA’s wish and Siyeon’s, are, gradually coming true?

Turns out, isn't just keeping it in a talisman's bag, a wish coming true, but getting it out, reading it, and taking action to have it?

JiU told SuA about her plan, she was going to help Interpol, the international criminal police organization, a big deal, and her condition was to get parole. JiU asks SuA to find Yoohyeon, then she will move to where Yoohyeon lives, and live the rest of her life peacefully.

SuA talked to JiU again, that she wanted to live, she longed to live, and asked JiU to help her. JiU agreed.

- My pretty, what are you thinking? - Siyeon took SuA’s hand, seeing she was extremely dazed, and for so long. She was ecstatic about the beauty of the scene in front of her, and her brain was thinking of an extremely wonderful future.

- Nothing, it's just ... I'm feeling very happy.

Siyeon smiled, one-handed driving, one hand still holding SuA, fingers stroking her hand, her whole hand, so small that she could only hold Siyeon’s thumb ..

She is completely surrounded and protected by Siyeon, so happy.

At Endless Night, going 10 kilometers deep, the scene gradually lightened, leaving a dark, cold, dark night that had to turn on the car lights all the way ..

- Bora, were you here last time? - Siyeon stood in front of the house, her face was extremely shocked, shocked not because of the bad house, even this house has an extremely beautiful shape, but she was shocked, because the atmosphere here, like ghosts

End chapter 20.