chapter 2

Chapter 2.

- From now on, you’ll stay with me, okay? - SuA asked Siyeon

- Why?

- Your parents died in an accident

- ... .. - Siyeon was shocked.

- You’re here, go to another school, play with other friends, this place is far from your old house, start a new life

- …….

- I’ll let you choose - SuA still cold face to say, after saying that, she got up and went to the bedroom to do some things.

After a while, SuA walked out, saw Siyeon still sitting there, her eyes swollen slightly, she seemed to have cried, she stopped when she saw SuA appeared.

- Have you finished thinking? - SuA had something in the kitchen, 5 meters from where Siyeon sat, she asked without looking at Siyeon.

- Yes, I will stay here, according to you - Siyeon's voice softly made SuA stop her activities to listen clearly, when she heard the approval, she was satisfied.

- Now take a shower, you're all dirty.

-----

5 years later…

Time may seem like a long time, but it actually passed by very quickly. Since childhood, Kim SuA lived with the Kim family, when she worked for JiU, she automatically left home, bought another house to live in, and the house was very far away, hundreds of kilometers away compared with Kim's villa.

Her house is located in a wonderful feng shui place, with 5 rooms, living room and kitchen connecting the largest space, 2 bathrooms and 1 bedroom. In front of the yard is a very wide, lush green lawn, opposite is the shore of the murmuring waves beach, behind is a high mountain, the weather here is very beautiful, rarely rain, sunshine is almost full year.

Because the location is so beautiful, if you go shopping, you have to drive about 30km to get to the city center, there are supermarkets, schools, ....

That's why, since SuA's beautiful house has one more person, SuA struggles every morning, gets up a little earlier, to drive Siyeon to school, and then takes time to drive and drive her home in the afternoon, There are days when SuA is busy, going work all day, Siyeon will stop going to school and stay at home.

The main point for Siyeon to go to school is to add schedules for Siyeon to lessen her sadness, but actually studying for nothing. SuA hasn't thought about how Siyeon will grow a bit later, what is Siyeon's direction to do, she really hasn't thought of it yet, so she just hesitates about Siyeon's future like that.

Kim SuA, who is an assertive, fierce, fast-acting girl, makes quick decisions, but her life finally has to learn more from hesitation, which comes all from being involved Siyeon.

Siyeon ate 4 meals a day with her, but her growth rate seems to be superior to SuA, when SuA is 18 years old, she cannot grow taller, and Siyeon is like a bamboo sprouting from the ground. Obviously shorter than SuA 2 heads at first, but only a few years now, as tall as SuA.

After Siyeon heard the news of her parents' death, the girl in front of SuA appeared quite strong, but SuA sometimes caught Siyeon crying alone, and even wrote her diary. SuA is sometimes curious, also wants to see what Siyeon writes in it, but then presses her heart, can't be so ungainly, so she doesn't look at the notebook which is placed on the bedside table.

Lee Siyeon gets bigger and prettier, but she is prettier in a sharp way, her eyes are innocent and cute at first, gradually becoming sharper, looking like a wolf. In the past, she laughed that there was fat cheeks puffed up, now all of a sudden that soft cap is gone, and SuA suddenly found that Lee Siyeon, when smiling, looked quite charming.

There are days when SuA comes home late, her body still has the smell of human blood that has not been washed, she was smelled by Siyeon's nose, Siyeon stayed up late waiting for her that day, although she said that it was not possible, but at first, Lee Siyeon was very obedient, now more stubborn.

And SuA lied that, she was thrown a raw egg by someone's hand, so it's weird. Her reason sounded like a dumb, making Siyeon suspicious, but there is no other way, Lee Siyeon has to believe, if not, then stop talking to SuA, she retorted Siyeon like that.

Siyeon has a habit that is difficult to break, that is, she often pinches SuA’s hand when sitting next to SuA, when she smiles, she leans on SuA, sometimes causing SuA back pain. At night, Siyeon has to have a Captain shaped pillow to go to sleep, but SuA from young to old doesn’t knows what teddy bears are. Her bed is black and white, with normal pillows and blankets, that's all.

And SuA was already planning to buy Captain pillow for Siyeon, but Siyeon said no, said hugging her is fine.

And just like that, SuA ever since Siyeon was with, has someone is lying with, and then has someone hugged and slept at night. In the past, in the Kim family's mansion, she was alone in a space, no one bothered, until living in private, it was the same, and now look, she has accepted to be bothered, until now, It's been 5 years now.

One day, Siyeon confided in her that she likes someone in class, SuA was surprised, Siyeon ... liked girls ...

Since she put Siyeon in a school just for girls, she did it just to be safe, she didn't expect Siyeon to have such feelings for her classmates. Sometimes, because the environment is only in contact with girls, it is impossible to determine one's sexual orientation??

SuA tried to stop Siyeon from this kind of love, but somehow she didn't do it, she's afraid Siyeon is sad, yes, since when in this life, does she know something to fear??

She has been practicing by living without fear of anything for a long time, being afraid, she is afraid of only one person, JiU, because JiU is her boss.

But the fact that she stealthily brought Siyeon here, is also an act to show that she is less afraid of JiU.

On Valentine's Day, Siyeon told her that Siyeon wanted to secretly give her classmate a gift, so SuA pampered her, she spent one evening, making chocolates, beautifully packaged, for Siyeon to brought gifts to that person.

Because of Siyeon, she did unimaginable things, it was crazy.

And then, because Siyeon was too shy, Siyeon successfully gave the gifts, but the confession was dared not to say, so it didn't work out. Siyeon was very sad, SuA hugged her and comforted, and then suggested that if she wants, SuA will tell that person instead. But Siyeon shook her head to refuse, so SuA just sighed to that.

Then when Siyeon was a little older, the year she entered college, she started to break her mind, asking for earrings, hair dyeing, nail work, tattooing. Sua depends on her will.

Over the past few years, SuA’s life has been different, with Siyeon, did she learn something new, for example, smiling…. ?

Yes, SuA couldn't laugh at anyone when she walked out, but when she got home, Siyeon's actions, even the smallest, made her laugh. In addition to learning how to smile, SuA also knows what care is, she has never received these things from anyone, but she instinctively can do those things for Siyeon, really miraculous.

Lee Siyeon experienced a lot of growth with her, including puberty and rebellion, Siyeon's personality and appearance have changed dramatically over the years. SuA sometimes sits on a chair to relax, looking back, seeing herself so accomplished.

On request, SuA dyed Siyeon's hair by herself, blond, Siyeon’s hair is very long, and put on a floating color, so when the dyeing finished, SuA took a few seconds to look at, Lee Siyeon, really beautiful.

Siyeon got her earrings pressed, pressed 4 holes in each ear at the same time, SuA initially grimaced in dissatisfaction, but then ignored it. SuA wonders where Siyeon has this personality, from whom. Then she got a tattoo, she got a tattoo on the back of her neck, got the word Paradise, which is the name of this deserted town, SuA's house, where there is no store, business, or school. There are less than 100 people around here. Then she got one tattoo on her back, on the back she wants to tattoo numerals, it's her birthday and SuA's birthday. Siyeon asked SuA what is SuA’s birthday, SuA refused to answer.

And it is true that, other than the name Bora, Siyeon didn't know anything about SuA, all these years.

End of chapter 2.