chapter 19

Chapter 19

- Don't leave me, okay?

- ....... - SuA froze because she didn't know if she was dreaming or not, she never thought that Siyeon would accept to trade everything and come back to her.

- I will stand here and hug you until you agree, you can't go anywhere.

- I agree.

- If you agree, why don't you hug me? - Siyeon looked at her with wet eyes, Siyeon stopped crying for a while.

SuA pulled Siyeon down, she kissed Siyeon, almost a year has passed, she miss Siyeon's lips to death ...

If only SuA could feel a little, Siyeon wouldn't have been suffering like that ...

Turns out Siyeon was showing that she had a new person, because she wanted SuA to be jealous ...

It turned out that Siyeon came back here to ask SuA that night, because she wanted SuA to hold her back ...

The moment SuA moved out at Endless Night, is the time when Siyeon goes back to Paradise to stay and wait for her ...

If Siyeon had returned a little earlier, SuA wouldn't have left ...

Lee Siyeon, she's so silly.

Siyeon took out the old ring and inserted it into SuA's pinky finger, and as a habit, she pampered on SuA's hand again.

- If you take it off again, I will treat you as if you don't love me, I will disappear and you will never find me.

A few minutes ago Siyeon was still crying and dragging SuA, now with a threatening voice ...

Lee Siyeon, she's really weird.

---

SuA sat in the living room, flipping through a document about Kim Yoohyeon, who went to high school in the US, then went to university in Switzerland, and traveled a lot.

Switzerland, a country very far away, a place she has never had the chance to set foot in, this trip seems long ...

Suddenly Siyeon wrapped her arms around SuA's neck, talking sweetly ...

- Bora, the hot water is available, let's take a shower ..

- Okay ..

- Who are you looking at pictures of? - Siyeon snapped, SuA dilated her pupils ...

- ... .. - Thanks to Siyeon's question, SuA took a few more seconds to look at Yoohyeon's photos more, since just now she has been busy reading long lines. This girl looks quite young, probably the same age as Siyeon, gray hair, and very pretty.

- Turns out when I'm not here, are you looking for other temporary hobbies?

SuA smirked, stroking Siyeon's lips with her fingers.

- Careful of your words, nonsense is fined, you hear?

- So ... is this a new mission? - Siyeon, after seeing SuA's killer look, turned into a whiny kitten.

- You are smarter, baby.

---

In the bath, SuA leaned against Siyeon, she leaned her head on Siyeon's shoulder, breathing steadily to enjoy this comfortable space ...

- Bora, you are so thin, are you not eating well lately? - Siyeon wrapped her arms around SuA from behind, fumbling all over SuA's body.

That's right, SuA has been trying for a while, trying to eat a little, to have a reasonable death. JiU didn't kill her, then she died from malnutrition, she calculated like that.

- Without you around, I don't want to eat anything.

- Bora, I'm sorry - Siyeon leaned her head on SuA's temple, since the meeting up until now, she has apologized to SuA many times ..

- Tell me about your family - SuA asked curiously.

- My family is only doing normal business, I have an older sister, she got married and two of them work for my father, until I come back, I know, behind the family is a community, but what they do is very obscure and I don't know very well.

- ......... ..

- I think you knew these things.

- I only know a little bit, because my mission is just kidnapping you, but the main thing is controlled by Minji. Turns out you have an older sister, so why didn't you go looking for them, when you got caught here ...?

- Well ...... - Siyeon is like clumsy as bear

- So what?

- Because I want to be with you, in the first place.

- It's not good to fall in love with strangers so soon, you will be said to be easy by people - SuA teased, making Siyeon blush.

- Because of you.

- Why me?

- If you become less beautiful or less attractive, then I will not fall in love so soon.

Siyeon under the water poked her fingers in SuA's waist, making SuA twitch her body in delight.

Joking around for a while then SuA said ..

- I'm going to Switzerland, go with me, 2 weeks.

- I can go anywhere, as long as I can be with you

- ......

- So where are your things now, where were you last month?

- Endless Night.

- What?

- A forest named Endless Night ...

- Why the forest, tomorrow I take you there to bring your things, where is it?

- About 500km from here

Siyeon pondered for information, then shyly asked SuA.

- Bora, how do you feel now, are you sleepy ...

- Is not...

- Are you hungry, are you tired?

- Is not..

- Well then ... hug me - Siyeon held SuA's hand on her neck, she brought her face closer to SuA's lips ...

-....

- Kiss me - Siyeon breathed inviting breaths at SuA, she agreed, kissing Siyeon with respect.

SuA turns slightly, she sits on Siyeon's lap, puts her arm around Siyeon's neck, bends down to kiss Siyeon. This lovemaking, which she always craves every night, if dies, she just wants to die in this pleasure. Siyeon's touch, made her terribly interested.

After all this time, she strongly wanted to eat Siyeon so much.

- Bora, do you love me? - Siyeon asked, and SuA's busy tasting the taste of her neck.

- I love you, I only love you, you are the only one, ever since ...

End of chapter 19