chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Siyeon, after graduating from college, now focuses on her own passion, which is to write music. She wrotes a lot, also submitted it to entertainment companies, record labels a lot, and with that hard work, after a few months, finally, the company called back, and wanted to buy her product.

And before Siyeon went to sign any contract, SuA fenced off that not to register under the stage name Siyeon, it must be another name, unfortunately any of her songs became famous, there were contracts. advertising, or interviewing, or standing in public, must also be indirect, not directly present.

Siyeon asked the reason why SuA forbade this, but SuA didn't say, exactly she can't say, ironically Siyeon is passionate about the industry that is easy to be known by the public, unfortunately Siyeon’s family discovered Siyeon, what, at that time she was dead for sure.

She died… because JiU would kill her, or did she die, because she wouldn't be able to live with Siyeon anymore?

SuA sighed, probably both of the above, 2nd reason seems more important.

Will she be able to live without Siyeon, she has been used to this warmth for over 10 years, if something happens, Siyeon is no longer beside her, she will definitely not be okay.

As she gradually realized, she has feelings for Siyeon.

Not sisterly love, but more than that.

And Siyeon probably loves her like a sister, so she'd best keep this kind of love to the bottom, never let it appear out of the box.

She was once… happy, knowing that Siyeon is only interested in girls. But things are just happy to the extent that, she has no hope of further progress.

Hopefully what to do, if you climb high, you will fall pain, it is best for her to fulfill her heart, it is to give Siyeon a happy life, following Siyeon’s requests, supporting Siyeon in all aspects.

And Siyeon obeyed her, Siyeon’s songs, under the name Wolf.

The reason she put her name like that is because SuA once said she looked like a wolf. At that time the two were lying on the chairs watching the sea, when Siyeon suddenly opened up, asking SuA what would SuA likes to be an animal if SuA could be an animal.

She replied that it was a bird, because the bird looks very free, especially the white crowtit, white-cuteness bird, just like her appearance. And she always craved freedom, because she hadn't had it for a long time. From start to finish, she always had to listen to others.

Only when she was with Siyeon, did she feel a little free, she could laugh comfortably, and was shown a comfortable sense of humor. Then she asked Siyeon back, Siyeon doesn't know what to choose. After that, she chose for Siyeon, choose the wolf. Siyeon asked why ...

"I don't know, maybe because your face looks like a wolf, sometimes it's so cute, sometimes it's cool"