chapter 28 - end

Chapter 28.

SuA approached a coffee shop, the tables and chairs were set up outdoors, on the sidewalk, JiU was sitting there, drinking a delicious cup of coffee, looking very peaceful. This shop looks really familiar, because when she met Gahyeon, it was in the same situation ...

JiU somehow knows that SuA is in Switzerland, so she texted SuA appointment.

- JiU, it's been too long - SuA sat on the opposite seat, after she finished ordering the drinks.

- I did not expect that you would return to Switzerland again - JiU smiled, the smile looked different, made SuA feel strange, does life change makes human character change? eyes of JiU really looks very gentle.

- Siyeon wants to have her birthday here, I'll fly home the next day. I heard that Siyeon came to convince you to save me.

- She dares to bring Kim Yoohyeon to intimidate me, she already knows that the Lee family has been stationed in prison bars yet ..?

- Siyeon heard our conversation, so she knows

- But still making up stories to threaten me, your lover is pretty good - JiU laughed.

- Anyway, you saved me, thank you very much

- I'm out of work now, so I have more time, so it's not hard to save you, so I just did - JiU shrugged, took a drink of coffee, said a generous pretense sentence that makes SuA laugh.

- How are you with Yoohyeon, did she meet you again and still have feelings for you?

- Of course, I made a promise to her, and told her to wait, even though it was just words at the time, but I have not thought of a way to get out of work. And fortunately I did.

- So what are you going to ask me out here?

- I want to talk about your parents.

- What? - SuA was surprised.

- Your parents are DCC people, they sacrificed, and entrusted you to my family, and they asked not to reveal their identity. So at that time my father made up a reason to tell you, that your parents abandoned you because they could not support.

- …….

- Your parents leave you a large piece of land on the highlands in Scotland, they said that if you are lucky enough to get out of work, please reveal this, so you have a peaceful and safe place to living.

- Really? - SuA couldn't stop being surprised.

- Actually I never thought that we would have such a chance, the past few months with Yoohyeon, was the happiest time of my life. When I was born, I had no choice, like you.