chapter 7

Chapter 7.

The next morning, the sun woke up, leaving a gentle rays of sunlight, falling a few lines into the warm bedroom. SuA opened her eyes, so happy, today she has free all day, not to do anything, she will spend time with Siyeon.

Siyeon's first time is hers, her first is Siyeon's too, is that perfect? She was wrapped in Siyeon's wide arms, Siyeon hugged her from behind, who pressed against her back, bringing a sweet warmth.

SuA really, just wants to be in this arms forever.

- Bora....- Hearing the call, SuA moved her eyes, Siyeon woke up, still hugging her, but Siyeon's voice sounded sad.

- What's the matter, honey?

- How many times have you fallen in love?

- You're my first love.

- Really?

- You don't believe me?

- Where did you go yesterday?

- I go to work.

- Who did you meet?

- Hmmm ....... Meet the client - SuA hesitated, it was early in the morning that Siyeon asked her so many questions.

- So this mark belongs to the customer? - Siyeon poked a finger at a spot on her neck. SuA jerked her whole body, she touched it, took the mirror placed on the table next to it, then looked ...

There's a kiss mark on it, very bold.

- This ... I thought it's your - SuA said in fear.

- Not at all, I've seen it since you sat on the balcony last night.

SuA was not in Siyeon's arms anymore, she lay opposite Siyeon, pursed her lips and stiffened, not knowing what to say. Surely yesterday she was negligent, didn't notice and let Seungyeon tick her mark.

Yet last night Siyeon showed nothing, still made love with her on bed, making her think everything was fine.

She hurt Siyeon ...

- Singnie... .. I'm sorry - SuA saw the bottom of Siyeon's eyes streaked with water, but she held it back from falling.

Siyeon, like the old days, didn't want SuA to see her tears, again.

The whole day, SuA didn't leave the house, Siyeon didn't leave the house, but they each did own thing, didn't talk to each other, didn't care for each other.

SuA in her mind tried to create a suitable script to explain this incident, but she thought it would be impossible. Where did her intelligence go?

Siyeon was mad at her, didn't even want to talk to her. Usually when Siyeon gets angry at something, Siyeon will sit and talk to her, but not now.

The next day, SuA had to go to work, so she left the house early, before leaving, she stuck a sticky note on the bedroom door, hoping that Siyeon finished reading it would forgive her.

"Singnie, I apologize to you so much, there are some things I cannot tell you, all for work. I love you, I love you so much, I only love you, I hope you forgive me "

And it was a day when SuA had to go home late, and her spirit was tired because Siyeon was angry with her, so her emotions fell to the bottom. When she got home, the clock was at 11:00 pm, SuA was surprised at the scene in front of her, Siyeon was sitting in the kitchen, with some dishes on the table.

Waiting for her to have dinner ...?

- I cook tokbokki for you

SuA was sitting at the dining table, surprised by Siyeon's actions. The first time SuA saw Siyeon in the kitchen, she used to say that she's not good at cooking, and she doesn't like touching the kitchen, she likes to eat the food SuA cooks, and she'll work hard to wash the dishes. Today she suddenly cooks something, waiting for SuA to come late at night like this, really touching.

Siyeon after warming everything up, she and SuA eat together. During the meal, Siyeon started to lead SuA into the story, SuA knew that, she cooks for the purpose ...

- What you can't tell me yet, what is it?

- Hmm ... .. - SuA is thinking while eating, trying to create a script in her mind.

- It's really serious? just say it, I'll keep it a secret.

- Ah ... my boss ... she wanted to cut off a tail, so asked me for help - SuA finally got a script to talk to Siyeon.

- Is she being pursued too much?

- That's right, and only me can help her, so I help, everything is done, don't worry anymore - SuA put her hand on Siyeon's on the opposite side, she rubbed the back of Siyeon's hand, lovingly pampered.

And things are getting better, Siyeon, because of her fully love, that Siyeon forgot most of that anger, SuA considered to clear this error.

Then after a while, the album of the singer Handong won the grand prize, she held a celebration party, and invited Siyeon to attend. The party was held privately, so the media didn't know it, so SuA agreed to let Siyeon join, and Siyeon even invited SuA to come.

SuA also did not expect that, when Siyeon acts cool, wear clothes like jeans, a jacket, or wear a vest, or a shirt, she will look so sexy. SuA praised her being sexy many times, but today... .. really seductive.

Today Siyeon wears jeans, a black turtleneck sweater, a black blazer jacket outside, her hair has grown a little over time, but she asked SuA to cut it short to the old length.

Should SuA call this beauty.......... handsome.... ?

SuA bought dresses for Siyeon a lot. In the past SuA saw her wearing it, but now SuA doesn't see it anymore. SuA thinks she prefer to wear pants than dress.

Then Siyeon told her to put on a black dress, to match Siyeon's outfit, she didn't think about it, she followed.

To the party, is a small but luxurious restaurant, only about 30 people. Everything was going very well, suddenly worry came back to her heart.

- Lee Siyeon - SuA was startled when someone called out Siyeon's real name, while everyone here calls her by her nickname when composing, Wolf.

- Oh, Nayeon? - Siyeon stood up when she saw an old classmate from middle school.

- Wow, long time no see, you look different - Nayeon laughed.

End of chapter 7.