chapter 22

Chapter 22.

Kim SuA, starting to dream beautiful dreams again ...

When she falls into a subconscious state, she often has very beautiful dreams, always pink, blue, orange ...

And of course, Siyeon is always present in all her dreams ...

Siyeon in those dreams always smile very brightly. She’s the person who has a lot of tears, when she grieves, she also cry, when she’s happy, she cry too, but strangely, she never cry in SuA’s dreams.

Siyeon’s smile, always makes SuA feel extremely happy, all the pain at that time, always healed ..

SuA really doesn't know how many more dreams she has, it's like an endless series of series, running in her subconscious, gently and gracefully ...

She's always happy to watch it, but if too much, will she ever fall in an illusion ...?

She felt that her soul was not working well with the body, as she was gradually feeling that her body was in extreme pain, extremely tired, her bones and joints seemed to be broken double.

Then suddenly SuA heard a series of strong noises, like banging on the door, breaking the door, falling chairs, falling sticks, something like that….

Then when there was no sound of objects, she heard someone quarreling, their voice was very familiar ...

- Give me the key ...

- You’re crazy, she's our enemy, she kidnapped you and almost killed you.

- I don't care, you guys go ahead with that damn 20-year project, don't show that it's for me, because of that terrorist project, you guys are willing to sacrifice me, isn’t it?

- An entire community is dependent on it, at that time researched for 10 years, could it be left in the hands of others .. ?

- Anyway, I do not want to blame anything anymore, because thanks to being kidnapped, I have just met the happiness of my life, now let go of her, otherwise do not blame.

SuA wants to move her body, at least have to open her eyes, she can hear the other conversation clearly, but really she can't do it, something prevents her from completely motionless ...

Then she heard gunshots.

Not one shot, but a tremendous amount of gunfire ...

It was followed by a frightening silence.

Then miraculously, she heard an extremely sweet call….

- Bora ...

- ……