chapter 4

Chapter 4.

SuA and Siyeon's relationship has become extremely close, especially Siyeon who likes to cuddle. Siyeon comfortably kissed her cheek, kissed her forehead, kissed her hand, held her hand, hugged her without awkwardness, and thanks to Siyeon's comfort, SuA also infected. She also loves touching Siyeon with hands and feet.

In the past, every time Siyeon kissed her cheek, she unconsciously winced, Siyeon kissed her hand, she screamed, but now it's different, it has become her habit, she no longer reacts strongly.

This time, JiU assigned the mission to go far, flying all the way to France, so SuA left the house for 5 days. When she finished her mission, she went home, it was late at night. SuA tries as gently as possible not to wake Siyeon, she silently climbed onto the bed, hugged Siyeon and went to sleep.

The next morning, the body was tired from sleeping on one side, SuA turned to the other side and went back to sleep, but Siyeon's hand touched her awake. Siyeon's fingers were dancing on her back, Siyeon used one finger to draw words on her back.

SuA lay still waiting to see what Siyeon wanted to do, Siyeon wrote on her back, the words seem to be

"I miss you"

SuA closed her eyes, smiled happily, she still lay still, pretending to sleep like that.

Her feelings, over the years, have become more and more different, her heart rate when being with Siyeon is also beating faster over the years. Was she really shaken ... ?

As time passed, meeting JiU just to talk about work, she did not know how to ask JiU anymore, to ask about the transformation of emotions in her heart.

After all these years, she finally opened up to Siyeon a bit. In addition to name and year of birth, SuA also answered Siyeon with questions related to her hobbies. What does she like, what does she hate, what is her ideal type ..

That's right, Siyeon asked her that question, and she didn't hesitate to answer, she didn't know why she had the answer, she used to fantasize about a relationship, that person has how shape, charisma, personality like ....?

In SuA's memory, she remembered that she never had such a dream, she answered Siyeon that her ideal type is "bleeding" but affectionate and kind.

That means the type of person who looks so cool when looking at it, will make you bleed in shock, probably the meaning of her answer. She finished answering but could not immediately explain her answer. Really stupid, Kim SuA.

Then she doesn’t understand why, from that day on, Siyeon's style suddenly changed, Siyeon… . seems… looks cooler, right.

But that was during the day, at night, Siyeon often snuggled onto her lap, looking cute.

Then something bad happened, that day, SuA’s accidentally shot in the knee, JiU dragged her to the secret office, gave first aid and took out the bullet for her, it was too late at night.