chapter 6

Chapter 6.

SuA pressed Siyeon, she sat on top of Siyeon, then said goodbye to Siyeon’s lips, moved to Siyeon’s jawbone, Lee Siyeon really has a beautiful jawbone, she sucked on Siyeon’s neck, leaving a red hickey.

SuA gradually took off Siyeon's clothes, she also took off the T-shirt she was wearing, their two bodies rubbed together, bringing a hot aura of pleasure.

Siyeon arched her body, hugging SuA, moaning continuously. Just hearing her voice is sweet, now groaning, it really sounds very melted. SuA sucked her breasts, squeezed, her hands were not standing still, massaged SuA’s butt, then stroked SuA’s whole body from top to bottom, then stroked from bottom to top.

SuA was crazy, she put one hand down between Siyeon's legs, rubbed Siyeon’s clit. Lee Siyeon was really passive, getting wet very quickly ...

- Ah… .hmm… Bora - Siyeon tilted her head to catch SuA’s pleasure, SuA whispered in her ear.

- I love you…

- Ah ~~~….

- Love you, want you, a long time ago - SuA poured honey into Siyeon's ears, her fingers were still rubbing evenly underneath, separating the two pieces of meat, then rubbing lightly in the middle, making the girl below can't shut up .

Siyeon pulled SuA's chin to kiss, she actively tormented SuA through a wet kiss, her head tilted to one side, then tilted to the other side, her hips stirring to push up to the climax, the wet bottom was now wet again.

SuA inserted a finger inside her, SuA’s finger completely inside, SuA gently, starting with slow speed, Siyeon arched her butt, moaning lustfully.

- Bora… .ah… happy

Siyeon's words made SuA want to go crazy, she accelerated her speed, then lost control, inserting another finger, the sound of rustling.

- Urrggg… ..more… ah… .. stronger… ahh

SuA brought her to the top while sucking her nipples. Siyeon tugged her hips a few times and then relaxed herself, although when SuA first inserted her finger, she was quite painful, but now only happiness.

Siyeon turned SuA over, kissed her all over, pampered her. SuA stuck her hand in Siyeon's blonde hair, comfort surged, like electric rays flowing all over her body, she wondered, why Siyeon has such good skills, where did Siyeon study ...

- Bora…. - Suddenly Siyeon called to her.

- What baby?

- I did not expect us to be like this tonight, I left my long nails in time to cut, I use my tongue instead, is it okay? - Siyeon's permission makes SuA laugh, normally stubborn, why now docile.

- Why are you smiling at me? - Siyeon pouted, her forehead rested on SuA's forehead.

- Because you're so cute - SuA leaned forward and kissed Siyeon on the lips.

Siyeon crawled down, licked all over SuA's body, then bent her head between SuA’s legs, Siyeon's tongue tasted SuA so… SuA couldn't describe it.

- Ah ... great - SuA caressing satisfied all over her body, she really feels happy.

If she had known this before, she should have confessed to Siyeon earlier.

Siyeon's tongue speeded up, SuA lifted her hips, her mouth released indecent words.

- Ah ... I’m…. coming ... urggg

SuA peaked, screaming, her energy was completely zero.

That night, Siyeon pulled her onto her lap, enveloped her, and went to sleep.

For the first time, she felt so weak, for the first time, she felt that she needed to be protected like that.

Lee Siyeon, really grown up.

---

The next morning, SuA had a date with JiU, so after she finished cooking breakfast and eating with Siyeon, she drove to the secret office.

This time JiU gives a mission that she must approach and flirt with a woman, because this woman is very fond of girls, especially beautiful girls, how to get the woman’s keys to copy. And of course, SuA qualified for this task.

JiU believes that woman will be shaken by SuA, because she is beautiful in the woman’s taste.

And since she asked JiU about gender trends, JiU has always attributed her to tasks that involve women more.

SuA is not satisfied with this mission, this is not the first time JiU told her to flirt with someone, but now because she has fallen in love with Siyeon, she doesn't want to touch anyone but Siyeon.

On the way, when she stuck her hand in her coat pocket to get the key, she saw a piece of paper inside, opened it, it turned out to be a note that Siyeon had silently sent to her.

"Bora, I love you, I love you so much, I'm sorry for not being able to tell you directly yesterday, I'll try to do better, I wish you a happy working day"

SuA smiled happily, Lee Siyeon, why is she so cute.

The mission was carried out one evening, the target was a woman named Jang Seungyeon, with long black hair, beautiful dark skin. SuA approached her, drank, talked, and as JiU predicted, Seungyeon fell in love with SuA immediately.

She pulled SuA into a wild kiss, SuA had no other choice, had to take the chance, SuA surreptitiously puts the anesthetic into Seungyeon's wine glass, offering her to drink after the kiss. Seungyeon finished drinking, asked to kiss SuA again, that's fine, SuA's tongue is very long, SuA’s skills are also good, no one kisses SuA but wants to stop.

Until Seungyeon was truly unconscious, SuA hurriedly hid after copying the keys, the white shirt she was wearing was wrinkled up due to the touch with Seungyeon.

SuA came home again when it was late at night, she took a bottle of wine and a glass out to the balcony, turned on the small yellow light, then sat on the pillar, looked at the ocean waves, and drank wine.

The things she just did, made her feel so sorry for Siyeon, she needed to finish this bottle of wine, to temporarily forget this guilt.

After drinking half a bottle, SuA was feeling the tusks, then suddenly a bracelet appeared and hugged her. SuA raised her head and turned to.

- Singnie, haven't you slept yet?

- When did you come back?

- I just got home.

- Why are you drinking alcohol?

- The alcohol is about to expire, I have to drink it quickly, it will be over - SuA always has silly reasons to respond to Siyeon, she can tell by looking at Siyeon’s face that Siyeon doesn't believe it, but never mind, Siyeon doesn't admonishing her is fine.

- Bora, look - Siyeon spread her hand out in front of SuA.

- What?

- Can't you see? I cut my nails.

SuA laughed because she understood Siyeon's intentions, she stood up and pushed Siyeon into the bedroom while walking while kissing Siyeon.

End of chapter 6.