Chapter 1- IOLIN STREET

SHARE THIS BOOK :) PLEASE VOTE :) HAPPY READING :)

"THAT'S TOO MUCH!" Finiaroli roared with bewilderment and the grocery seller covered his ears dramatically.

"Now, now. No need to scream, young lady. That's the fair price," he spoke in a bored voice as if he was used to people screaming at him.

Finiaroli's mouth fell open in shock and irritation, "You call it FAIR? Don't fool me just because you guessed I'm new in this city. I knew the price of the kinds of stuff here in Sourovitas--"

"You wanna buy it or not?" 

"OF COURSE NOT! THERE ARE MORE SHOPS. GOOD DAY TO YOU...liar," Finiaroli spoke haughtily and mumbled the last word under her breath as she tossed her ponytail and walked away angrily.

The mall wasn't an option for her because they used to sell vegetables at a double price in Sourovitas and she couldn't afford it as she was running out of her savings. Her green t-shirt was sticking to her hot skin due to sweat which wasn't annoying her. She was used to it. Being a sports lover, sweat was a constant part of her daily routine.

The month of August was about to end and the weather was transforming into a fire demon progressively. The sun was blazing hot and the scorching heat was making her feel dehydrated. Her already-tanned skin now felt as if it was on fire. Her mouth and throat were so dry by now that gulping felt painful. No saliva swam on her tongue involuntarily. 

She checked two more grocery stores and they were selling the vegetables at the same price as the last shop she went to. One more shop later, she gave up and bought the vegetables. As she was angrily tossing the vegetables inside the polybag, she kept on rambling about how wicked the sellers have gone these days.

Fin forcefully slammed the car's door, with the intention to liberate her annoyance, sat on the driver's seat, and drove her small, gray car away. As she was driving, a big, shiny black car passed by hers, and her eyes flicked over at the guy driving it. 

I've seen him somewhere...but where...where? Finiaroli thought to herself but then shrugged and made her way to Iolin Street where she recently moved into a small rented house.

That shiny, black car stopped in front of a guitar shop. The car's door opened and a tall, muscled guy, Oliandrin Wiziann, stepped out of it with an expressionless face. He looked fresh with his hair a bit damp, which indicated that he just took a shower. He wore a loose pink T-shirt and white shorts. His usual clean shaved face was now covered with light stubble. His sharp jawline was evidently signaling that he did some jaw exercises to attain such a perfect jawline. He removed his black glares to reveal his dark brown eyes and entered the shop. The bell chimed behind him.

"Hey, man! Long time no see," Hiliop, the young nineteen-year-old boy at the shop, stood up from the cash counter and walked towards Oliandrin, and shook his hand happily.

"Hiliop. How are you doing buddy?" Oliandrin asked with warm eyes and shook his hand. 

"Great! How's Aric and everybody?"

"Aric...he is going crazy...I'm afraid he'll float in the air and burst with happiness. He's out of the city currently with Shayla...gonna return tomorrow," Oliandrin spoke, and this time he couldn't help but smile.

"He and Shayla are all over social media nowadays! The cutest couple and everything! I'm happy for him," Hiliop spoke cheerfully.

"So am I. Anyway, where is Mr. Owner?" Oliandrin spoke and raked his eyes around.

"In the backroom," Hiliop spoke while sitting behind the counter and Oliandrin took long steps towards the door which led to the back room.

Basil Yinoi, the guitarist and the owner of a newly inaugurated guitar shop, was sleeping on the chairs beside the large brown cartons with no worry in the world. Oliandrin shook his head irritably and slammed the door loudly with the motive to wake Basil up, but he didn't wake up, which wasn't a surprise for Olinadrin.