Chapter 7- OLI Vs. FIN

Happy reading :) Please vote :) 

I hate writing on the phone! I just hate it! *screaming in annoyance*

_____________________________________

"Okay...So...That's it?" Oli walked in a circle as he observed eighteen people standing in front of him, who were willing to participate in the upcoming football match. Meiola was standing behind Oli with a paperboard and pen in her hands.

"Well you people are eighteen and we need eleven players, so, obviously, there would be a selection procedure first, and then-"   

"Nineteen," a voice boomed in the hall and all the heads turned towards the door instantly.

Oli raised his eyebrows as he saw Fin approaching them with a determined face.

"Excuse me, what?" Oli asked nearly annoyingly.

"I said nineteen, not eighteen. I want to participate too," Fin spoke while folding her arms and staring straight into his dark brown eyes.

"Ah, really?" Oli asked defiantly as he too folded his arms across his muscled chest.

"What do you mean by really?" Fin asked bitterly as she narrowed her gaze at him.

"Okay, now listen here Miss Finiaroli Dixtril---"

Fin felt a warm wave hitting her body as Oli took her name for the first time. She hated this feeling.

"---if you wanna participate, cool. But there are rules. Rules which are mandatory. Rule number one - Kindly discard your attitude outside the practice area, and rule number two - Learn to respect your coach...which is me by the way," Oli craned his neck to the right as he tried to study Fin's expression.

Oh, so he is a coach. Great! If it hadn't been for Pearl, I would have never participated knowing that he would be the one coaching me. Gosh! Fin spoke to herself while glaring at Oli.

Oli waited for some good seconds for Fin to retort back but when she didn't, he beckoned her to join the others which, to his surprise, she obliged without any counter-attack.

Mieola smiled at Fin as Fin stood with others and faced Oli with Mieola behind him. Fin waved a 'hi' and then continued glaring daggers at Oliandrin Wiziann.

"So as you all probably know that a 'Cancer Patients Aid community' and 'Society for LGBTQ Rights' is organizing a football match and it's not gender restricted. Already established or professional club players can't play so I'm out but I'll coach you. One team will be sent from this academy and you all have to make sure that it should be one of the best. When we play, we only have one thought in our heads- WIN. But I won't say so. Just winning is not the ultimate goal. You should play to learn and to grow. Defeat is the best teacher, I believe. You are nineteen, as Ms. Finiaroli said,---" Fin rolled her eyes as Oli said so, "---so I'll select eleven best players among you peeps. You all are best, but sadly eight of you would be eliminated. You have one week till the selection day. I'll meet you all at the football ground one week later and the final team would be assembled. As for today, let's do some warm-up football tricks."

" He is hot...isn't he," Mieola whispered to Fin as they all followed Oli to the football field.

"You have a boyfriend," Fin spoke while glancing around at other players.

"But there is nothing wrong with appreciating the hotness," Mieola winked as she spoke. "And by the way, you didn't deny my remark. So you do find him hot."

Fin wanted to scream No he isn't hot but it would be a stupid lie. There was no denying the fact that Oliandrin Wiziann was hot.

Oli was in deep professional conversation with Mieola while the others were stretching their bodies. Fin started stretching too when her eyes fell on the hockey sticks standing against the icebox at the corner of the ground near the chairs.