Chapter 42- BOSS IN LOVE

"Really? Wasn't a good climax. Bummer it was. A total bummer," Gabrien spoke disappointedly as Zart told everybody what happened back at the meadow and how their plan culminated.  

"REALLY GABRIEN! Like really RIGHT NOW? Right now when Oli is shot and Fin is going cuckoo about it!" Leslie scolded

"Ehh..relax. He is one tough guy. One bullet can't make him leave this world," Riverale spoke while scratching his canine with a toothpick.

"Oh reaaaally? You were the one ready to KILL Johbin when he fired the bullet at that tough guy," Bugig fired amusingly.

"That's because he didn't know how bad the wound was," Dedrok backed Riverale.

"Seriously, what the hell is this guy doing here?" Basil asked annoyingly while eyeing Dedrok loathingly.

"For your information, I am part of this gang now," Dedrok spoke rather arrogantly.

"And who told you so? We don't include goons in our gang," Trivil spoke as-a-matter-of-factly and Respina nodded feverishly. 

"Goon who HELPED  you catch Johbin," Dedrok corrected.

"Zart had a bigger role than you!" Basil retorted.

"Oh give me a break! I was your master card. Admit it!" said Dedrok.

"I don't think-"

"CHILDREN! SHUT UP!" Leslie yelled. "Our friend is shot and is lying unconscious in that room--" Leslie pointed her thumb at the door behind her, "--so y'all better zip your lips before I kick your dumb asses outta this academy!"

Currently, they all were waiting outside the guest room of Conludium Academy for Oli to gain consciousness. Oli decided not to go to the hospital since the wound wasn't as bad as they all assumed so he called a doctor at the academy and got treated. He was sedated so that he could take a good sleep and his shoulder could be at rest for some good hours. 

"Still...I expected Johbin going toothless to the prison," Gabrien mumbled meekly and Trinpit sisters shot him a deadly glare.

"GUYS!"

Everybody turned around at the voice of Shayla who was now standing at the open door of the guest room. "Oliandrin is up now."

Leslie held her head as everybody was dying to go inside the room and they started pushing each other, including Zart, trying to go in first.

"I tell you...children I'm dealing with here," Leslie mouthed to Shayla and she chuckled in response.

"Okay now, assholes...One by one," Respina spoke wearily. "I said fucking ONE BY ONE," she had to yell when no one really paid heed to her which infuriated her.

"God, you'll never stop swearing, will you," Shayla spoke with a feigned disgusted face.

"Fuck no," Respina spoke with a grin and Shayla punched her playfully.

Oli couldn't help but flash a cheeky grin as he sat in the middle of the bed with his friends surrounding him. He was shirtless with a bandage wrapped around his right shoulder. His tattoos on the chest, back, and arms were visible and Finiaroli was finding it hard to keep her head straight.

"So finally, another guy from the gang took the bullet eh?" Trivil teased and everyone chuckled. Everyone except Fin; who was sweating. It wasn't her fault though. She was in the room with a shirtless Oliandrin for the past two hours who looked like the God of Hotness.

"I feel it's becoming like a ritual, no?" Aric said with a smile. "But jokes aside, I'm more than glad that nothing serious happened to anyone."

"Yeah, me too brother," Oli spoke and gave a fist bump to Aric who was sitting by his side while Fin was sitting on his other side.