Chapter 25. NIGHT OF ABDUCTION

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)

"But I'm strictly told to take you straight home. I'm sorry Pearl, I'm afraid we can't go to the place you are demanding to visit," Zart spoke with a sad smile. Well, it wasn't actually a smile, it was nearly a smile.    

Pearl scowled protestingly as she fastened her seat belt. "But they make the best snow cones. It's summer and I wanna eat a snow cone. The kids in my class told me that Mr. Snowy's has the ultimate snow cones. I have to try it," Pearl said in a whining tone.

Zart exhaled loudly. He wasn't a very patient man but with Pearl, he was learning forbearance, for Pearl could be very stubborn sometimes.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do," Zart spoke as he pulled out his mobile and called Oliandrin.

"Zart? Pearl's fine?" Oliandrin spoke and Zart could sense the panic in his voice.

"Mr. Wiziann, she's alright. But I have got a situation."

"Situation? Is she ill?" Oli asked perplexedly

"Miss. Pearl demands something which can't be granted without your permission."

"And what's that?"

"She wants me to take her to Mr. Snowy's, an ice cream parlor. She says they make the best snow cones," Zart spoke while eyeing the grinning Pearl.

Oli smiled at Zart's words. He knew it was risky but depriving Pearl of little happiness just out of fear wasn't fair, so he spoke, "You take her to Mr. Snowy. I am coming too."

"You guys look like a Don trio," Pearl spoke while licking her snow cone.

Oliandrin, Zart, and Riverale raised their eyebrows at Pearl's remark with mirth on their faces.

Currently, all four of them were at the park which was full of children playing and people doing evening walks.

"Were you complimenting us orrrr insulting us?" Riverale asked as he finished his snow cone and licked his cold lips with his cold tongue.

Pearl shook her head while slapping her forehead which made Oli cackle as he thought She's mini Fin.

"Of course, it was a compliment. Don't you see movies? Dons are so handsome. I don't understand though. Why bad people are always good-looking in those movies," Pearl spoke and wondered. 

"Good-looking berries are the most poisonous," Zart muttered under his breath tonelessly and Oli heard him but acted otherwise.

"Let's go to the toy store!" Pearl yelled excitedly as she jumped up to her small feet which startled the three men.

"We will, but don't tell your mother, please," Oli spoke with a pleading smile and Pearl giggled.

What a sight it was. Aric would have rolled on the floor sniggering had he been present in the toy store. All the three alpha males, who always used to claim themselves as fearless beings, were casting a fearful look at all the kids around who were then and now asking them childish questions.

Oli, Zart, and River had big muscular frames but Zart was the tallest of the three. Oli was an inch or two smaller than him. They looked like three big bulls finding it hard to sit inside a small mud house.

They were sitting on the chairs, against the wall, as they kept their protective gaze on Pearl who was taking her time to choose toys. But Oliandrin knew, that no matter how good toys she will come across, she'll finally end up buying dinosaurs.

And he was right.

The four of them settled inside the car with a bag full of dinosaurs. Some could walk with battery, some were just stuffed, and some were miniatures. Dixtril is going to faint before laughing her heart out, Oli thought to himself.