Chapter 41- MORE THAN A BULLET TO KILL

I'm back! (though no one missed this book XD ) 

_________________________________________________________________________

Every pain, every tear, every cry, every fear, and every nightmare came crashing back to Finiaroli as she felt the presence of her parent's murderer. Her first guess was that she'll shiver with fear but that wasn't the case. Her body was burning with rage, such inexplicable rage that she felt she would rip Johbin apart with her bare hands.

"So here you are, bitch. Celebrating the day of your life, huh!" Johbin spat hatefully which made Oli and Fin turn around. Oli's eyes turned dark and empty. He wanted to break Johbin's face then and there only but couldn't. He had to stick to the plan so he stayed quiet and watched Johbin intensely as he took a step or two towards them with a gun in his hand.

"Real celebration will begin the day you'll be hanged to death," Fin spoke steely with a cold face. Oli felt happy with the way Fin sounded strong and her voice didn't shake.

Johbin sneered hysterically and spoke, "My life is at stake because of you, you pathetic piece of-

"You call it life?" Oli gave a dark and dry chuckle as he spoke so. "Killing people and trying to sell kids..then being a fugitive and wanted criminal...this is not life. You need to check your concept there, asshole."

"Don't you worry about my concept. And don't you worry about my life 'cause it's her life you should be worried about for now. I'll kill her right in front of you. I'll make you watch her bleeding to death. And then I'll leave you just like that. She'll suffer from death and you will suffer from something far worse--ETERNAL PAIN!"

It wasn't just Oli who felt rage roaring inside of him, Bugig, Riverale, and Zart's fingers were itching to pull the trigger and shut Johbin's filthy mouth forever.

According to the plan, Oli wanted Fin to have her way with Johbin so that the fear would be obliterated from her mind forever. There would be no dread once Fin would rise above the murderer of her family, once she'll let her agony and anger out. 

Johbin aimed his gun at Fin and a shot rang all around. Fin and Oli stood confident while Johbin's face twisted with pain and he wailed while falling to the ground. He was shot in the back of his thigh by Zart.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL? HUH? TO GET SHOT? TO ENDURE THE PAIN? THAT'S EXACTLY HOW YOU SHOT MY MOTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND, YOU SICK BASTARD!" Fin yelled maniacally with wide eyes and ran towards Johbin, picked up his gun, and hit his head with the back of it. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"That's exactly how it feels when somebody hits you again and again and AGAIN!" Tears fell from her eyes and she threw the gun away when her father's dead face appeared before her eyes. Her hands started trembling with sadness and deep hurt. Oli's voice and Johbin's grunts sounded distant to her ears as she was falling into the pit of a panic attack. Her thought of attaining peace after hitting Johbin was wrong. She could never attain peace until and unless she would accept the fact that her family is murdered and they are never coming back and she has to live with their happy memories and has to cast the dark days aside.  

"--breath. You need to breathe. In and out--"

Fin could feel two big and warm hands rubbing her arms. It was both soothing and painful. Painful because she hated the way Johbin was seeing her going weak. It was like a feast for his ego.

"Oliandrin-" her chin wobbled and she could say no more.

"Sssh...You need to focus on your breathing. You are about to have a panic attack and we don't want that..do we?" Oli said softly.

Fin shook her head in a no and Oli spoke, "Words, Dixtril. Yes or no?"

"No."

"Good. Breath-"