Chapter 2- DINOSAUR'S TAIL

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)

Oliandrin's only fault was that he was a boy, a homo sapien with testes, and that was more than enough for Finiaroli to wreak havoc upon him. 

"WHY YOU BOYS ALWAYS SO CARELESS AND RECKLESS!" Finiaroli bellowed furiously after standing up with Pearl in her secure arms and pointed her index finger at Oliandrin.

"What-"

"IF YOUR CAR WOULD HAVE TOUCHED EVEN A HAIR OF MY DAUGHTER, TRUST ME YOU WOULD HAVE REGRETTED YOUR EXISTENCE."

"Okay, wait-" 

"YOU RICH PEOPLE! DRIVING BLINDLY WITH YOUR MONEY-LOADED ATTITUDE AND BIG CARS-"

"You better stop right there-"

"HIT AND RUN IS WHAT YOU GUYS ARE PRO AT-"

"Stop now-"

"WHAT IF MY DAUGHTER WAS HIT? AND I CAN BET YOU WOULD HAVE JUST RUN AWAY-"

"SHUT UP!" Oliandrin yelled menacingly, and the look he gave was enough to scare anyone away. But Finiaroli wasn't just anyone. She just stood there, glaring murderously at him with her face red.

"What the hell is your problem?! The brain is blocked or something?" Oliandrin spoke angrily. "Oh no, wait. I don't think you have that organ called brain."

Before Finiaroli could backfire, Oliandrin continued in the same angry and menacing voice," First," he raised his thumb in front of her face, "You were careless to let your daughter roam on the streets. Two," he raised his forefinger, "Had I been reckless, I wouldn't have bothered to check whether she is fine or not. And third," he raised his middle finger, "I have never seen such a thankless, rude and judgemental person like you."

A wave of guilt was ready to emanate in her mind, but her ego crushed that wave and she glared at him with double pique.

Oliandrin turned towards Pearl, who was in the arms of her mother and was busy scratching the mud off her football.

"Hey, I hope you alright Pearl," Oliandrin spoke softly, which wasn't something comfortable for him.

"Yesss, I am," Pearl spoke with a childish grin, and her mouth lacking two teeth came into the view, which Oliandrin, to his amazement, found adorable.

"Pearl, I want you to never run on the road alone. You get it?"

"Mmhmm," Pearl nodded frantically and her short dark black hair bounced.

"Good, otherwise your sweet mother would start blaming people ruthlessly," Oliandrin spoke while eyeing Finiaroli mockingly.

Upon hearing this, Finiaroli produced a faint growl from her throat and narrowed her eyes at Oliandrin. "Do you think you are a cool sarcastic guy? Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not."

"Pearl?" Oliandrin spoke playfully.

"Uhuh," Pearl spoke while giggling. She was finding the conversation between her mother and a handsome stranger too funny because she was unable to understand even a word.

"Is your mother always like this?"

"Like what?" Pearl asked with a cute confused expression and her lips puckered in a pout.

"Like this, extra sweet and careful with her amazing words," Oliandrin asked with a big, fake smile.

"If I donn eat ma food on time, she talk like this-"

"Pearl," Finiaroli interrupted her daughter, "Remember how mumma told you not to talk to strangers?" She eyed Oliandrin distastefully and continued, "Especially rude ones."