Chapter 10- BUGIG FUPTZ

Sorry for the late update. Things are a bit messy at my home.

Happy reading :) Please vote :)

______________________________________

Fin, Oliandrin Wiziann is the damn owner of this academy. 

Viyiab Bialo's voice kept ringing in Fin's ears as she made her way to the equipment room to check whether everything was fine in her absence or not.

"Mr. Oliandrin believes that no job is small and only people having knowledge should get the job."

Mieola's words reverberated in her head and she smacked her forehead. How could she forget it! Those were the words that Mieola uttered to her when she came for her interview. She felt so dumb.

Her mind was already occupied with other grim issues, resulting in her forgetting Mieola's words.

Okay. Relax. Breath. Calm. So what if he's your boss? He almost ran over your daughter. He was at fault. Your shouting at him was a reflex action and a mother's concern. He won't fire you. He already had if he wanted to. And even if he fires, so? He thinks you'll beg him for otherwise? Huh! In his dreams. Fin's inner voice kept blabbering as she opened the door to the equipment room.

The water bottle that she was holding slipped from her hands as freshly showered Oli stood in the room with his broad muscular back against her. He wore a dark red T-shirt and black jeans.

Fin suddenly felt hot...and cold. Air wheezed out of her lungs. She felt her inner voice wishing her good luck and floating away, rescuing herself from the boss.

Oli, startled, swiftly turned around as the bottle hit the cold floor.

He folded his hands across his chest and nodded faintly in acknowledgment.

Fin opened her mouth but only hot breath came out. Should I call him Sir? No. I can't. Call me egoistic but I can't and I won't. I never even called him by his name. I should call him Oli. No! That's his nickname and we aren't even a tiny bit close to addressing each other by nicknames. Mr. Wiziann is fine, I guess. Or Mr. Oliandrin??

"Don't think so hard, Miss Dixtril, else your brain vessels will pop out," Oli spoke calmly.

Mr. Wiziann it is. "Are you worried about me? Mr. Wiziann," Fin spoke and even when she didn't want to, she did sound bitter.

"Do I look worried? Or concerned? For you?" Oli asked as he raised his left eyebrow.

"No." 

"Then why ask that question? It was stupid," Oli spoke nonchalantly and then flickered his eyes around and spoke, "Everything is fine in your absence. You may go and join the practice session. See you there within--" he glanced at his smartwatch and continued, "--one hour."

Oli walked past her and turned the doorknob to open the door when Fin called out, "Wait."

Oli didn't turn around and waited patiently for her to continue, with his right hand still on the knob.

Fin closed her eyes tightly and inhaled sharply and finally asked what she didn't want to but at the same time did want to.

"Why didn't you, for even once, warn me for misbehaving or fighting with you when you knew I'm your employee and you are my boss," Fin tightened her jaw as she spilled the last word distastefully.

"Who told you?" Oli asked as he turned around.

"That's not the right answer, Mr. Boss," Fin spoke.

"Why should I tell you that I'm your boss? You should be responsible enough to know who's the boss of the place where you work."