Chapter 19- A KILLER CLOWN

Happy reading :) Please vote :)

"It's a two-hour drive, but trust me it would be worth it. Thoran is a very good friend of mine and he is excellent at renovation," Trivil spoke while driving the car.    

"He has pretty good stuff too. Dane hired him when he was renovating his house and all the furniture was from his shop," Gabrien interjected. He was sitting in front with Finiaroli in the back seat.

"That's so helpful of you guys. We met just yesterday and you-"

"Hold there. We take no thank you's, girl," Trivil spoke.

"Yes. Oli's friend means our friend," Gabrien spoke and winked at her from the rear mirror.

"Where's Basil? Oli told me he'll be with us too?" Fin asked.

"He was irritating the hell out of us with his flirtatious tactics, so I ran a truck over him. Can you help me find a good lawyer?" Gabrien spoke which made Fin shake her head smilingly.

"Not funny," Trivil spoke under his breath while casting a tired look on Gabrien.

"What? Don't look at me like that. You too are irritated with his flirt avatar," Gabrien spoke defensively.

"Okay, but where is he actually?" Fin spoke, holding back the urge to tell Trivil that she did find Gabrien's joke funny.

"He'll be right behind us after an hour. He is working with Aric for his upcoming song," Trivil spoke.

"He is a songwriter?"

"Who? Aric or Basil?" Gabrien asked.

Fin rolled her eyes before speaking, "Obviously I am asking about Basil. I know Aric writes songs. The whole country knows."

"Basil is a professional guitarist. He plays for Aric's tracks, and concerts too," Trivil spoke up before Gabrien could.

Fin's mouth formed an 'O' as she nodded her head. She turned her head towards the window and fixed her eyes on the evening sky. She was reliving all the moments from Shayla's party when a ping bought her back to the present.

She held her mobile in her hands and a text message displayed on its screen from an unknown number.

 You reached? ~ Oliandrin

A bright smile appeared on her lips as her body grew warm. No one ever showed concern for her besides Pearl and Bugig. For the first time ever in the past seven months, she felt good.

Her fingers quickly started typing on their own accord.

How did you get my number? It's so creepy, Mr. Wiziann.

Oli was standing by the punching bag in his gym with a goofy smile on his face as he received Fin's instant reply.

I am the boss, Dixtril. I can get anyone's number whenever I want.

Fin curled her toes as a gleeful sensation erupted in her heart. She looked like a teenager who secretly was texting her first crush.

Oh, I see. So you are taking advantage of your position?

Obviously YES.

Fin couldn't help but chuckle silently as she stared at Oli's text.