Chapter 15- READY FOR THE PARTY

Happy reading :) Please vote :)

___________________________________________

The thunder was rumbling outside with heavy pouring. The cold air made the temperature of Sourovitas drop. All the air conditioners were turned off inside the Conludium Academy. The weather forecast did state the chances of heavy rain but Finiaroli didn't pay heed and now she was regretting it. Her gown was sleeveless and she had a very low tolerance for cold. Pearl was at home with Bugig so she didn't bring her car which meant that going home in a cab and choosing another dress would consume time. Also, she had no energy to travel back and forth just for changing a dress.  

She rubbed her arms as she closed the door of the equipment room behind her. She rubbed her forehead in exhaustion and shook her legs.

The door creaked open and it wasn't tough to guess who entered.

"Only one hour left. Now get up. I'll help you get ready. What you wearin'?" Mieola asked hurriedly. 

Fin let her hand slide from her forehead to the table and she gave a 'go-away' look.

"Don't tell me you have changed your mind," Mieola gave a pointed look as she said so.

"On the verge," Fin spoke.

"Fin-"

"Don't Fin me," she spoke dully. "I'm not in the mood to even get up from this chair."

"Is something wrong?" concern engulfed Mieola as she sat in front of Fin.

"I don't know. I'm feeling blue," Fin's face was covered with her palms while she said so.

Mieola sighed heavily. "I've noticed the frequent mood swings you experience. Either you are bipolar or there is something heavy inside you that needs to be let out but you, being a top-class mulish, won't let it out."

"You are right," Fin spoke faintly. She knew she shouldn't have said that but she was tired, emotionally tired, which made her brain go numb for some minutes.

Mieola's eyes widened as she registered her words. It was impossible to believe that Fin was finally accepting that she never open up to others.

"For the record, I'm not bipolar. I was talking about the second guess you made just now," Fin spoke as she peeked from between her fingers.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Mieola asked gingerly. "The thing which is troubling you."

"No."

"Wow. Pretty quick and short," Mieola spoke while trying to keep a straight face but a chuckle escaped from her lips.

Fin smiled as she rubbed her face but spoke nothing.

It was six-thirty in the evening when it wasn't raining anymore and Fin was standing in the parking area of the academy. Oli was going to pick her up from there. She was gazing at the sky, regretting her decision of going to the party. The light footsteps made her body turn around and she saw Oli approaching her with his eyes on his mobile screen. He looked, like always, handsome in his olive green t-shirt and blue jeans. She cocked her head to her side and spoke, "Why aren't you ready yet, Mr. Wiziann?"

Her voice made him look up and he instantly wanted to punch Aric for inviting Fin to the party. Reason? She was looking breathtaking. There was nothing extravagant about her simple black straight gown, nor her hair was tied in some particular hairstyle. They were open. 

She didn't put any effort to look good yet she looked more than good which radiated warmth in Oliandrin's heart, and he hated it. He hated the way he felt. He hated the way he found her beautiful. He hated himself for picking her up. He hated everything at that moment. Everything except her.