Chapter 45- BOSS'S HEARTBREAK

Don't forget to vote :P

HAPPY READING :) 

..............................................

It was a hot afternoon with a clear sky. The football ground looked like a battlefield as Oli and his team were practicing as if it was their last match. Every ounce of strength and sweat was channelized into the practice session. 

"He.is.deliberately.doing.it," Fin gritted the words out of her mouth which made Meiola suppress her smile. "He is trying to break my angry walls by touching me and-"

"It's called seducing, babe," Meiola spoke with amusement.

"Whatever," Fin gritted again after wiping the sweat off her face. "He thinks I'll forgive him so easily. Nope."

"I'm glad over the fact that you are actually ready to forgive him--" Mieola stopped abruptly as Fin started glaring at her to which she added, "--at some point. For God's sake don't scare me, young lady."

Fin turned her head over and she could literally feel hot fumes coming out of her ears as she saw Oli smirking at her. Currently, they were having a drinks break and Fin & Oli were standing at opposite ends.

"You see that guy. I should really appreciate his galls. I so desperately want to punch him," Fin said irritably as she narrowed her gaze at Oli.

"Then what's stopping you?" Meiola asked and sipped her lemon juice.

"Him being my coach at this football ground is what stopping me," Fin spoke in an obvious tone.

"But in real life..." Meiola spoke slowly with a naughty grin, "...he's more than a coach. So I guess you have the right to drag him outta this field and punch him...IN PRIVATE."

"You know what Mel, you are right. He strongly needs it." Saying this Fin took long and confident strides toward Oli who was now briefing two players about their game strategy.

"...So, you need to focus more on your tackling rather than-" Oli stopped mid-sentence as he spotted Fin advancing toward him. He took three steps forward and met her halfway, "What, can't resist me already," he spoke lowly only for her ears. "I think you should-"

His words were left unsaid as she grabbed his wrist and started pulling him with her toward the exit gate. Every head on the field turned towards the duo of Boss and Equipper with bewilderment in their eyes.

"I told you something is going on between them," Viyiab Bialo said to one of his fellow teammates.

"You mean romance?" The other one asked him.

"Who knows?" Viyiab said with a short chuckle.

"Oooo...somebody is desperate," Oli said in a singsong manner and whistled as Fin yanked him inside the locker room.

They were standing too close to Fin's liking. Oli's cologne was clouding her mind and extinguishing her anger.

Frustrated at herself, she pushed Oli and his back hit loudly with the lockers and he chuckled. "Feisty huh?" He whispered with strange emotions in his eyes.

"Stop pretending like everything is fine!" She yelled.

"I'm not pretending. Everything is fine," he said nonchalantly with amusing eyes.

"NO, IT'S NOT! You think I'm gonna forgive that sexy ass of yours? What were you trying to pull back at the field, huh? You hurt me, Oliandrin. Do you hear that? You hurt me! I am upset. You were the only person I decided to trust after months of agony. And God knows it took everything in me to do that. But what did you do? You did what everyone else did with me!