Chapter 46(a)- ROARING LIONS Vs. ROLLING ZEEPERS

happy reading:) please vote :) 

Comment a ship name for Finiaroli and Oliandrin!! ;*

_____

Thunder clapped loudly and the winds howled as it was raining stair rods. Today was the day. The match day. 

Oliandrin's team was both nervous and excited. They named their team Roaring Lions and they were supposed to play against Rolling Zeepers

It was basically a charity league so it was a one-time knockout match. A total of eight teams participated and four were going to be winners but the cash prize was supposed to be given to only one team which would perform the best.

"Is the match postponed?" Dedrok asked while noisily munching a wafer.

"It's football we are gonna play, not badminton that it would be canceled," Fin said as-a-matter- of-factly. "I wanted Pearl to watch me play. She was so excited about it," she said after a minute as she tied her shoelace.

"Don't worry ma'am. It's all looked after," a deep voice spoke from behind and Fin turned around to find Zart standing there with a neutral face, holding Pearl's small hand.

"PEARL!" Fin yelled happily and ran towards her, picking her up in her embrace.

"Mr. Wiziann pulled a couple of strings and I bought her back to you," Zart said in an all-professional tone as he folded his hands over his stomach.

While Pearl and Fin were busy exchanging hugs and kisses, Dedrok leisurely walked towards Zart, still chewing noisily, (which made Zart's jaw trick with annoyance), and kept his arm on the latter, "So, how ya doin' pal?" 

Zart took in a sharp breath, trying not to break Dedrok's handsome face, and said darkly, "Remove your hand before I break it."

"Ooooh..relax," Dedrok spoke with a short chuckle as he raised his hands in the air and moved two feet away from him. "I was just trying to be..friendly..won't harm you to befriend me."

Zart just kept staring at Dedrok which made Dedrok say, "Okay, now you are scaring me, big man."

"What's happening here, ladies and gentlemen!" River chirped loudly while clapping his hands together as he stepped inside the break room of the academy.

"Somebody's in a good mood," Fin spoke teasingly.

"Hell yes, I am," River replied over-energetically. "Because - Pearl let me just cover your ears - because this girl I've been wooing for months finally said yes for a date! Aha! Lovely!" River sighed dreamily.

Zart gave no response while Dedrok whistled to which River winked. Pearl slapped River's hands away from her ears and spoke, "In vain. I heard what you said. And I know what's a date." River raised her eyebrows amusingly at Pearl and then Fin who was suppressing her smile.

"Helooo bois....and gurrls!" Gabrien added the last words when his eyes fell on Pearl and Fin as he entered the room with Nattie by her side.

"Hiii," Nattie squeaked happily as she saw Pearl and hugged her warmly.

"Yo man!" River said and gave a fist bump to Gabrien.

"Is Basil here too?" Dedrok asked with alertness.

"Yeah," Gabrien said sympathetically and patted Dedrok's shoulders. "Don't worry, one day he'll like you."

"Everybody seems so happy," Fin said with adoration in her tone.

"That's because you are happy," Nattie said smilingly as she poked Fin's stomach with her index finger.

"Soo...I was thinking maybe you can go on a date with me..." Basil's voice reached inside the room as he was tailing Bianca like a lost puppy.