S - 15

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem.  

"Pack your bags! Shabna!" squealed  Jesima on the speaker. 

"For what?" asked Shabna quizzically as she folded the pile of clothes in front of her.  

"You know I applied abroad for my post-graduation, right?"  

"Yeah! I vaguely remember that." 

"My application has been selected in the California University." Her voice was filled with so much joy.  

"Mabrook! I am so happy for you." Shabna beamed back.  

"Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah."  

"So when are you leaving?"  

"Next month."  

"That's super! But why did you call me to pack my bags, by the way?" Shabna asked as she arranged the folded clothes on the racks in the wardrobe.  

"That's because you are tagging along," chirped Jesima.  

"No way," Shabna shook her head even though Jesima couldn't see her through the phone.  

"Yes, way." 

"No way."  

"Yes, way Missy."  

"You aren't going to leave me that easily, right?"  

"Never."  

"Hmmm! Why do you want me to tag along, of all the people?"  

"The answer for the question you already know is, you should start breathing again. A change of city is the perfect option for that."  

"Jesima! I am perfectly fine here." Shabna tried to argue.  

"You are not Shabna! Don't try to fool me around. There are so many reasons you shouldn't be here. You have to get back to your previous self. And this society we live in is not helping you in any way."  

"Trust me! I very well know what these people are making you feel, to feel the worst and it's not good for you Shabs." Jesima spoke.  

"I trust you more than myself, Jessie. You don't know how much I owe you for being there with me in this tough situation. And what you are saying is somewhat a brilliant idea. A change of place will help me, perhaps. But will it work out?" 

"Well! I am on my way to make it work out."  

"What do you mean?"  

"Silly! It means I am on my way to your home to talk with your parents and convince them."