S - 19

Let's break this glitch over. Comment loads.

Bismillaah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

It was an hour before the sunset. The Sun, with all its mighty rays, was ready to dip deep down in the sky and emerge on the other side of the world. The sky was ethnically painted with hues of light orange, blue and purple. The birds returned home after filling their bellies. Everything seemed peaceful in the rather chaotic world. 

Shabna knocked on Jesima's bedroom door. When the latter looked up from her book, she said, "It's time."  

Hearing this Jesima threw her book to the far end of the bed and jolted up. "Two minutes! will be there."  

She gave a swift nod of her head and walked to the balcony which was attached to the corner of their living room. It consisted of two comfy chairs seated across from each other and a small teapoy at the center.  

Shabna peeked outside the railing to see the fellow civilians heading home after work. A cool breeze hit her face and she hurried her hand to hold her loosely wrapped hijab from flying away.  

"I am here," Jesima announced once she entered the balcony with a plate of chicken nuggets in one hand and the other holding a small tray containing two mugs of hot chocolate.  

Shabna contemplated the food she was served on the table. They were going to have some chit chat, but she never once gave a thought that she would be caught with this much food. The table was full of popcorn, nuggets, potato fries, some Doritos, kit kats, and hot chocolate.  

"What is this Jessie?" She asked amused.  

Jesima shook her head going pink all of a sudden.  

"It's to keep our hands busy Shabna."  

"We are going to talk right?" when Jesima nodded her head, she further added, "How are we even going to talk when our mouths would be munching these?"  

"I will manage. Don't worry."  

"I often wonder, being a Doctor,  you should be more worried about nutrition and diet."  

"Oh! With ample amount of exercise you can burn these calories easily."  

"Whatever sails your boat," she replied, as she took the drink in her hand, marveling at the aroma coming forth.  

"Start with your session already Jessie." She sipped the drink and glanced at her friend.  

"Of course." Jesima filled her plate with some nuggets and popcorn and sat stretching her legs into a comfortable position.  

"So here we go. The first topic of our discussion would be 'Love Yourself'." 

"Okay! But everyone loves themselves first right?" 

"Nope.”  Jesima shook her head, "Everyone says they love themselves but only a few truly do." She stated. This made Shabna pick an interest.