S - 16

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

The month rolled by in a blur. And without them realizing it, it was already the time for good-bye. 

"We will miss you dearly. But it's for your good or else I wouldn't have let you go for any other reason." Mubeena held her daughter while her eyes welled up. 

It was hard for Shabna too but she was going with the flow, her Creator has written for. 

The flight journey was very tiring and they both suffered huge jet lag. When Shabna opened the door of the hotel room they had reserved, all Jesima could think was to hit the bed and sleep for hours. And she did it just the same, she slept as soon as she lay on the soft mattress. 

After a small nap, Shabna prayed her Isha prayer and took a hot shower. She changed into her pajamas and sat by the window peeking over the beautiful view of the city. It shined with bright lights and it was serene in its way. Tall buildings with intricate designs lined up to the height of the sky. 

When the Creator could design so perfect, the Creation too tried their best to make up to his perfection, with all their hard works. 

"You didn't sleep." Jessie walked out of bed scratching her left eye. 

"No dear! Just enjoying the view through here," she took another sip from the hot drink.  

Jesima sat on the corner and smiled as she gazed out. 

"Do you want some coffee? There's a coffee machine over there, will make it for you." 

"Sure, My head is spinning with migraine." 

"Doctors and their migraines." Shabna shook her head and made the hot drink for her. 

"Tomorrow would be even tiring Shabna. I have selected few houses already and we have to go check them out, so we could rent them," Jesima said as she took hold of the cup Shabna was handing her. 

"Okay! If you fresh up, Can we go downstairs for dinner?" 

" Why are you even asking? I never say no to food." 

... 

Shabna bent down and fastened the sneakers down her legs and picked her sling bag and passed it through her hand and when she was sure her phone and purse were inside, she stepped outside the door and locked it. Jesima was already outside the hotel waiting for her. 

The first house was not at all what they expected it would be like, it was too small and looked rather suffocating. So they moved to the second one. 

The latter one was a decent two-story independent villa, semi-furnished living room, and the kitchen was already stocked with the fridge and oven. They just have to pay the rent for everything they use. The first floor consisted of the master bedroom alongside was the guest room.