Train reached its destination of Love

Epilogue

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

Mubeena couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to breathe so badly and the hospital atmosphere didn't let her. 

The chaotic surroundings of hallways and passages rang reminders of the turbulent past her daughter had gone through and when she thought she was going the same now, made her heart thud inside her chest. 

These days, we're the hardest of their lives. It wasn't any easy and when finally Shabna was admitted, the stretcher carrying her pushed itself away from her, the sight lingered through her mind, causing havoc. 

She always didn't embed the strength to see her daughter in pain and after everything turned pleasant, she not once imagined it would eventually turn down into haywire. 

She crooked her neck to the side to see her husband sit beside Saad and she couldn't be more thankful for his presence around her. It calmed the storm which was raging inside, the thought of what if everything goes wrong caused her to stop beating completely. 

She not once did give a thought that they would live in a situation like this. 

She fondled Saad's hair and he looked up, his small complexion clearly showing the distressed his state, though he couldn't understand what was happening around him, he could understand something was going to happen to his mother. 

She could hear the clicking of the clock on the arch amid the corridor they were seated and she rubbed her sweaty palms over the soft material of her Abhaya. 

Each passing second created more anxiety to fill her stomach. 

She parched her dry lips with her saliva and stood up glancing at her husband, "I am going to go see her," she announced but before he could reply in denial, she added, "I can't sit here anymore. I am going to see her for at least once," with that she asserted her footsteps to lead her along the pathway. 

She passed several wards and corridors to reach the destination she desired. She placed her hand over the glass door of the intensive care unit and gazed at her daughter who was lying unconscious on the plump hospital bed and Maahi was seated beside her holding her hand, his lips continuously whispering something inaudible, maybe, perhaps he was reciting duas for her daughter's well being. 

Shabna's face has turned so fragile that she wanted to run away from there. She didn't know how long they had to wait for her to become alright. 

Her hand-cranked the glass as if she was running it along her daughter's face and her heart was holding itself tight, in order not to shatter. 

She stood there for a good five minutes before she couldn't find it in herself to see her only child's state anymore. The sight caused more agony to pile up as if it wasn't already there inside her being. 

She took a slow backward step to go back to her husband and rest her head on his shoulder and never think about the reality that was unfolding lethally quietly.