Platform No. - 7

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

Shabna peeked outside the window for the third time, there was still no sign of Armaan. 

It was going to be twelve in the afternoon and she had expected him to be home at least during the morning. 

But it was getting out of hand. Before, Shabna was not aware of what Armaan was doing behind her back but now that she knew, he was crossing all the limits. He didn't care a bit about her and her state, rather he was starting to spend more time with the other lady. 

Shabna not addressing the matter, made him more persistent and free of regret. 

When there was not a single sign of him returning anytime soon, Shabna sighed. 

She held the headboard of the bed and sat down. What was life expecting from her? 

She felt very weak at heart. Being pregnant, what women often craved for was love, affection and care to be showered on them. And women like Shabna deserved all of that. 

If the amount of water that left her eyes was stored into an empty land, it would make the land transform into an ocean. 

Sadly, people like Armaan didn't value them. If only they could know how precious the tears of their wife were, how much effort it took for a wife to make their house into a home, we could perhaps hope it would make them change. In reality, they were all selfish and they won't change at any cost. They only took everyone's efforts for fulfilling their needs. 

Shabna's phone beeped and she swiped it to open the lock. 

Shabna! Girl! If he is still not home. I will prescribe you the medicine, Just kill the pest!!! 

Despite her state, Shabna smiled seeing Jesima's message. Indeed she should be thankful to Allah for blessing her with people who actually loved her to the moon and back. 

Shabna was about to answer her when her phone started ringing. It was her Mom. 

"Assalamu alaikum Ma," her voice broke as a lone tear fell from her right eye. Oh how much she missed her mother's presence around her. 

"Wa alaikum assalam. How are you doing Beta?" Mubeena asked. 

"Alhamdulillah. Allah is with me." 

"I am sorry Shabna for doing this to you. But what option did I have?" Mubeena cried, "If only you knew the pain of women who don't have a husband. This world raises their hands towards them and they only make them taste bitterness Beta. They don't make them live peacefully", 

"I understand Mamma. I am not leaving Armaan. He will change, In shaa Allah." Shabna got up once again and went towards the window, "He would change after he sees his daughter's face." She placed her hand over her protruding belly.