A Family

Behold at my attempt of humor! (Morgana is still good.)

"Merlin!" Arthur yelled, tramping in his room, startled by the sight of Morgana. 

"Oh, Morgana. You scared me." He said, clutching his heart. She smirked, then asked, "Trying to overwork Merlin again?" 

Arthur huffed in denial, then shouted again. "Merlin! This room is a mess!" 

The servant ran in, huffing. "Sorry, came as soon as I could." The servant gasped between breaths. "Where were you?" Arthur asked, studying the muddy mess of the servant's clothes.

"Uh, mucking the stables. Why is it so dusty in here?" Merlin looked around bewildered. "I was gone for a hour!"

Morgana chuckled, "I don't even want to know how this happened, Arthur."

Arthur blushed, then defended himself. "I was looking at my old baby clothes. Because Gwen wanted to donate them to the..." He mumbled the last bit. 

"To the what?" Morgana asked. 

"To the druids." Arthur said louder this time. "There is a group close to Camelot, close to death. I agreed that no one should suffer like that. Even magical people." 

"Why would they need baby clothes?" Merlin asked.

"I don't know!" Arthur countered. 

Morgana chuckled. "You have no idea what Gwen asked for, do you?"

Arthur shook his head sadly. 

Merlin and Morgana burst out laughing. 

"Hey! Stop it!" Arthur shouted, and they stopped, but continued grinning. "It's not my fault I-"

His sentence was cut off my Merlin's sneeze. A sneeze so powerful the whole room flurried with dust and his eyes grew gold.

"Wow." Morgana said, coughing dust. "That is a lot of..." She stopped when she saw Arthur. 

As a child.

"Oops." Merlin mumbled. "I was thinking about babies."

Morgana met his eyes. "You have..."

"Magic. Yeah, I know. Right now we need to turn Arthur back before Uther finds out. Call for Mordred. He's a druid, so he could be of help."

Morgana raised her eyebrows. "Asking help from a teenager?"

"Please just do it. You have magic too!"

She rolled her eyes. "I still don't see why you didn't reveal yourself to me! I would have kept your secret!"

Merlin mumbled something about destinies, and went to pick up the crying Arthur.

~~

Later, they all sat in Morgana's dust free room, staring at the crying child. Merlin had fit some of Arthur's baby clothes on him, thankfully, but the child wouldn't stop crying. "Momma!" The 4 year old yelled. "Papa!"

Mordred stared, a smile gaining on his face as he watched the little prince. "Awww." He cooed. 

Morgana huffed. "He doesn't stop crying." 

"MOMMA!" Arthur screamed at her. 

"Your momma's dead." Morgana shot back to the baby.

"Morgana!"