All your names

Arthur and the knights, Agravaine, Gwen, and Merlin get stuck on a Bridge where they are confronted by a spirit, wanting all their names. Emrys reveal.

"All I need to know is your names."

Arthur looked up to see a spirit thing hovering in front of them. "All of them."

Gwaine shrugged. "Gwaine, knight of Camelot." The spirit frowned. "Parentage?"

Gwaine paled a bit, but continued. "Uh, my mom's a weaver, and my father was a... knight." 

The knights widened their eyes.

The boards that where stuck under his feet snapped, replaced with fresh ones underneath, leaving Gwaine free to go. 

"The longer you wait, the weaker the boards get." The spirit warned.

"Leon, knight of Camelot."

"Percival, knight of Camelot."

"Gwen, queen of Camelot."

"Agravaine, uncle of the king."

"Arthur, King of Camelot."

One by one, the boards snapped, leaving clean feet. But the cracks also grew, threatening to break. 

They all smiled, then noticed that one was left.

"M-Merlin, servant of the K-king."

The spirit shook her head. "There's one more name."

Merlin paled.

"Come on Mate, we won't judge if you got a weird nickname!" Gwaine said, watching the cracks spread father.

Agravaine mumbled something about, "Dying because a servant was embarrassed to show a middle name." 

This gave Merlin courage.

"I-I'm also known as...Emrys."

Agravaine's head snapped up so fast, there was a loud crack in the silence. 

"That wasn't so hard." The spirit chided, then let him free.

The servant exhaled as none of them recognized the name, minus Agravaine.

"Oh, and Emrys." Everyone turned as the spirit spoke. 

"Balinor told me to say hi." 

Merlin's smile grew, remembering his late father.

"Thanks."

The spirit cleared her throat.

"As do Will, Degean, (Spelled that wrong, sorry.) Freya, Lancelot, Alator, and many others I forgot the name of. But there where quite a lot of people wanting me to kill you." Merlin smiled.

"Thanks for not."

Then, he strolled along like nothing happened.