Harry Potter Crossover

I'm gonna try to add plot to this one. So, Merlin has to 'babysit' Harry and his friends. Merlin finds someone he used to know (Morgana) helping Draco and his friends.

"I don't need a babysitter!" Harry said to the strange man wearing medieval clothing. 

The man scoffed. "I'm not a babysitter. I'm just your protector until Kilgharrah says so. I need to get back in my time period."

Hermione blinked. "What's your time period?"

"The time of Camelot, and soon to be Albion."

Ron scoffed. "And who are you, wait, let me guess; Merlin?" He smiled, quite proud of his joke.

The man turned to them. "Great. You know who I am, now lets go."

Ron's smirk faded. "What?"

Merlin turned. "Hurry up! The faster I get home the faster you kids make history."

"Kids? We're not kids."

Merlin rolled his eyes. "Sure."

"I've been through countless challenges, just to defeat one person."

"And I've fought army's and my own kind to get the future where magic is legal." 

Ron folded his arms, but didn't argue.

"Now, it says here your next class is..." Merlin looked up, and saw a woman talking with Draco and his buddies.

"I don't need a babysitter!" They heard Draco exclaim.

Harry turned to Merlin, and found him walking to the lady. The trio turned to each other, and shrugged.

"You just won't stay dead!" Merlin ranted.

The lady rolled her eyes. "I'm good now. I just need to help Draco here."

"Morgana, that's not like you. Draco, you probably been told to attack Hogwarts, haven't you?"

Draco shook his head. "All she's been talking about is.... Someone named Merlin."

Morgana blushed.

Harry spoke up. "Wait, you know each other?"

Both Morgana and Merlin spoke at the same time. "We're friends." "We're enemy's." 

Merlin rolled his eyes. "Who's coming next? Mordred with the Huff puffs?"

Hermione cleared her throat. "It's Hufflepuff."

Morgana rolled her eyes this time. "I'm not leaving until Draco here helps make history."

Merlin scowled. "Don't mess up anything, you remember what happened last time."

Morgana paled as she remembered how Merlin had turned into Dragoon and almost killed her.

"I won't. I'm good now."

Merlin watched her for a bit, then exhaled.

"Come on kids."

"We're not kids!" Ron exclaimed.

Draco sniggered.

Morgana laughed. "Come on minions."

Harry watched Morgana leave, Draco following.

"Minions. That's not a good name. She's up to something." Merlin said under his breath.

Suddenly a blast came from somewhere, and Gwaine appeared. 

"NOOO!!" Both Morgana and Merlin screamed at the same time.

Merlin shoved Gwaine back in the hole he came from.

''Bad influence." He said when he saw the kids staring at him.

There came a scream, and Gwaine popped back up. "I JUST CAME TO TELL THE KIDS ABOUT MERGANA!!!"

Merlin shoved him faster that time.

Ron started laughing.

But then Mordred popped back with Gwaine.

Morgana and Merlin where glaring at the two, who where supporting Mergana t-shirts.

"Mergana's Merlin's and Morgana's ship name." Mordred said fast.

Then they both left on their own accord before Merlin burned their hair.

"Dead people should stay dead." He mumbled.

Morgana glared.

Harry looked at the hole, then at the pouting babysitters.

"I think I know how to get rid of them." He told Ron.

Standing up, Harry shouted: "I SHIP MERGANA!"