Captured

This takes place when Merlin & Gang get captured by no other than Merlin's secret love, Morgana. 

Couple things:

Merlin is good, he just loves Morgana

(Or is he... 😏😏)

Lancelot is dead, because I need to be evil

Arthur is King

Gwaine is Gwaine

Sorry if it sucks.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Hello dear brother." Arthur woke up, his hands chained. Around him, the knights of the round table seemed to be chained too. They where all glaring at his evil sister Morgana. Merlin sat in the corner, looking perfectly fine, hands behind his back, probably chained. They where in a dungeon. Morgana's dungeon. Morgana laughed as he looked around the cell, searching for escape. "There is no way out." Arthur huffed, looking at his knights. None of them where injured. Merlin too. Phew. "Speak to me please, dear brother." "I'm not your brother." "Ahh, he speaks. And we are, Arthur." Gwaine rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever, why are we here?" Morgana smirked, and walked over to the ale loving knight. "No reason." How had morgana found them? The trail they chose was known to no one except the people with him now, and Arthur trusted all of them. But there was a traitor.

"And how are you doing over there?" Morgana asked, looking at Arthurs manservant. Arthur strained, glaring at the witch. If she hurt Merlin... To all their surprise, Merlin smiled, and stood up, hands definitely not chained, and replied, "Good, but the cell is a bit cramped." "YOU GO MERLIN!" The knights shouted, expecting Merlin to start freeing them so they could escape. Instead, Merlin stared at them with confusion. The knights calmed down, not liking where this was going. "I missed you." Morgana said to the serving boy. "Same." Merlin walked over to the door, meeting Morgana with open arms. The knights stared in horror as their lips embraced. Looks like Arthur found the traitor.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

OMG I'm so sorry it sucks, I was rushing to get it done. Anyway, I'm smirking over here evilly for some reason. Sorry it's short and sucky, enjoy. 😅