Be mine?

It was just a normal day, as usual. You woke, changed clothes. Ate breakfast. Went to school. Did some random stuff. Went home. Went to sleep. Or so you thought...

You had just ate breakfast. As in breakfast, you mean: (f/B). You zipped your jacket, and put on your shoes. Then you locked your door, and went to school.

You walked through the doors of the school entrance, and walked towards your locker. You entered the code, and took out your chemistry book.

"4-5-2, nice code huh?" You heard a voice say. It was your locker code, so you panicked. You had all important stuff in there, like: ... Nothing. You closed your locker, and saw Sam smirking at you. Yeah, the one and only Sam Alexander.

"Sam, nice to see you here. Knowing my code." You faked a smile, but then it faded. "If you don't want me to tell anyone, or open your locker, you need to do me a favor." He whispered.

You looked confused at him, as he looked begging at you. "Just please say yes!" He begged, kneeling. "drop the kneeling stuff! Just tell me what you want, and maybe I'll do it." You said, a bit more happy.

You actually were happy Sam saw your code. You kind of had a crush on him, and this was a perfect way, just to talk to him. To make sure he wasn't going to look in your locker, as you would tell anyone else.

He sighed, and looked at you. His green emerald eyes shined, towards you. "Will you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) do me the favor, and be my girlfriend?" He asked, kneeling in front of you.

Your jaw dropped. You never knew he would ask you that. And you who were the need at school.

"So, I guess the answer's no?" Sam sighed, standing up again, pulling the thing he had in his hand, into his pocket. "What no! I never said no!" You shouted, holding his shoulders.

"Then what is it?" He asked, disappointed. "Sam, I like you. And I did for a while. I would love to be your girlfriend." You said, pecking his lisp. His eyes widened, and you laughed.

He pulled the thing he had, out of his pocket, and told you to turn around. You nodded, and turned around.

You felt something cold on your neck, but you shrugged it away, knowing Sam wouldn't hurt you. "Turn around." You did as he said. "Like it?" He asked, as you looked at the necklace he put on you.

"Oh dear god." You whispered, looking at the golden heart shaped thing you had around your throat. "Turn it around." You turned it around, and saw some small texture.

You read it out loud, making Peter, Ava, Daniel, Luke, and many others look at you. "Sam Alexander + (Y/N) (Y/L/N) = forever." You gasped, holding it close.

"Oh my god Sam! Did you do all this, for me?" "Of course." He said, smiling. You hugged him, as he hugged back.

"You believe it?" He asked. "Of course I believe it." "Then what do you believe in?" Sam asked. "I believe in us two," you both smiled, "forever." Then he leaned in, so did you.

When your lips met, everyone gasped. They did never think of you two as a couple, but now they saw it, they couldn't think of a happier and cuter couple.

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx