We're done

You had just arrived at school, and felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, and saw your boyfriend.

"Hey beauty." He teased, smirking. "What's up Alexander?" He shrugged.

"Y/N?" You turn around again, and see Peter. "Peter?" You ask, as he looks grinning at Sam.

"Can we talk. Alone?" You look at Sam, who looks all angry. His face is tomato red.

"Sure. Why?" You ask, but Peter just smiles. "I just want to talk to my future wife." "That's it!" Sam shouts, and runs to Peter.

He pushes him against the wall, and begins to punch him. You cover your mouth in your hands, as you start to think of why Peter did that. He obviously knew it would make Sam mad. Although, you is his girlfriend.

"Sam! Stop it!" You shout. He looks up at you, then back down at Peter. After a couple of seconds, he realizes what he have done.

Sam's eyes widen, as he gets off Peter, who lays on the ground, almost unconscious. "What is happening here?!" Rector Coulson comes storming, towards Sam and Peter.

Everyone is crowded around the two, which makes Sam feel uncomfortable.

"Detention to both of you! Now!" Coulson shouts. Sam just walks away, so you choose to help Peter up.

"You okay?" You ask, as Peter hesitated answering, "Y-yeah.."

You feel someone look at you. You look behind you, and see Sam looking sad and heartbroken at you.

What a mistake you made! He obviously thinks you like Peter more than him. But it's his own fault! You are so mad at Sam now, although you know you can't hate him forever.

After school, you walked home as fast as possible, thinking of your and Sam's relationship. It had been up, and down. But at the time, it was going way too much down...

"Y/N! Wait up!" You hear Sam's voice, but shook it off. You didn't wanted to talk to him right now. You hated him right now!

"Y/N. I just wanted to talk about today. About us..." He whispered the last, but knows you can hear it.

"Yeah Sam. You're right." His eyes lit up, full of happiness. This always made you happy, but now? No. It didn't. Something has changed about you and Sam. About your feelings. You didn't love Sam anymore. Although you wanted too. You couldn't.

"Sam... I don't think we should be together anymore..." You whisper, feeling the tears press.

"What? Oh no. Y/N, please! I promise I'll make it up to you again! I promise I won't let my bad side control again! Please-"

"No Sam! Look... I want to love you. I want this relationship to keep going, -" "and we can keep it going! If you just-"

"No Sam! Listen! I loved you. Trust me I did. I loved you more than anything else in this world..."

Sam looked so sad, if you still loved him, your heart would break, into a billion of pieces. And may not get glued together again, before you'd see him smile.

You sighed, and thought of what to say.

"Sam... I don't love you anymore. I wish I did. But I don't..." "What?" Sam whispered.

"Sam, we're done." You can't keep the tears in any longer. So you just choose to let them out.

"I just thought that-" "yeah Sam. Everyone thinks something. And everyone has to go though things like this. Now. It's our time." You see the tears on Sam's face too. As he turns around, and begins to walk away.

"Okay then, Y/N. See you tomorrow in school." He says, and sniffles.

This broke your heart so deep, although you didn't love him. Although you didn't wanted to feel this for him. But you did feel for him. You do feel for him.

Nick Fury had told you to stop seeing Sam. And you understood why! Sam always acted too protective. Just like today with Peter.

Fury wanted you to break up with Sam, but not making him too sad. Sadly, you both got too heartbroken, too meet up in school the next day.

You were both laying in your bed, crying your eyes out. What you had told Sam, was all lies. You truly did still love him. And wanted to be with him! But couldn't... And all thanks to Fury. Nick Fury.

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx