11. @Fanficgirl134

____ and her villain team, was robbing a bank, when SpiderMan's team showed up.

"I'm going after ____." Everyone nodded at Nova's words, and left to fight some other of the villains.

"Well well, who do we have here?" You turned around quickly, and looked at Sam, your eyes full of anger.

"Catch me if you can!" Nova ran outside, and then started to fly away. You followed him, because you have for ages, wanted to get rid of him! And maybe you could now?

"Little ____ little ____, can't you find me?" The voice irritated you the more, for everyone you heard it.

You sent a wave of air, towards the voice, and you saw Nova being pushed out of the bushes, without having any balance. He felt right down on his butt!

"Ow.." He said, rubbing his butt. "Wait wait wait! ____ answer me on this", you waited, for his question. Even though you knew, you didn't want to answer it.

"Why are you a villain? You could be much better! You have those, cool powers! And you know, you could join our team!" You shook your head.

"If I joined your team? I'd die within a minute! You are annoying me to death!" Nova stood up, and held his hands in front of him, as a shield.

"____ wait! Let me tell you something.." "No! Not any, why are you a villain, be a hero, stuff! I don't wanna hear it anymore!" He shook his head.

"____ pleaseeeeeee-" "stop! Stop! Stop that noise!" "Then be a herooooooooo-" "fine!!" but a little did you know, you'd like being a hero, more than being a villain.

So When you came back to the bank, your little villain group has disappeared. And the same with Nova's team.

You told Nova, you just needed to do something, before meeting the heroes.

So another bank alarm went off, and yes. You! The heroes came immediately, so with Nova.

"Wha- _-___?" You shook your head. He smiled, and seemed to understand, what you were going to do.

You started four fires, around all of your teammates. And then threw leafs, and burn able stuff.

They looked with disappointment at you, you just shrug it off. "You've been acting like assholes to me. Now I'm being a hero chasing you!" You shouted, and captured them. Nova's team stared in awe.

So it ended with you, apologising for every time you've been a villain. But then again, Nick Fury let you be a hero. Super cool! Right? Anyways, you had a lot of missions with Nova, and that leads us to- no! You did not die within a minute, because of him!

The exact opposite! You survived most of the times, actually. He saved you a lot, when you fought someone, and another one tried to hurt you, because you was a traitor of your own team.

Also, you and Nova grew feelings for each other, but no one really dated to tell the other. Because you thought he hated you, and he thought you hated him. But maybe someday, maybe someday, someone like SpiderMan, will put you together somehow. Come with comments, on how you'd be a great couple, just to annoy Sam. Or because it was funny to see your red faces.

+
@fanficgirl134 BE A BANK ROBBER WITH A TEAM OF VILLAINS AND WAIT FOR SAM ALEXANDER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx