13. @Casroberts (3

It was Tuesday, and you were walking home from school. "Hey, Cas, wait up!" You turned around, and saw Sam running towards you. "What's up, Sam?" You asked, as he panted. "You... Don't remember... Homework...?"

You actually forgot! You had been partnered up with Sam. You still hadn't started, and it was till tomorrow! "Oh crap... I forgot." You mumbled. Sam had finally got his breathe again.

"You know, I guess we should start." He said, as you nodded. "I'm home alone, we can go there." You suggested, and Sam nodded. On your way home, Sam asked a lot of questions. The reason why you wondered why he asked them, was because it was all about if you were single or not.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, as you laughed. "Or a girlfriend!" He said, as you shook your head. "No no no. I'm fully single." "Then, are you ready to mingle?" Sam used his undying charm, trying to impress you. "I don't think so?" You said, looking forward coming home.

"What the..." You said, when you noticed your mothers car in the driveway. "So, we're not home alone?" "Well, it doesn't matter. It's only homework, right?" You asked, as Sam nodded. You still wondered why he would ask you if you were single or not.

"I'm home! And Sam's here too!" You shouted, as you took off your shoes. So did Sam. "Oh, a boy! Do you like him?" You blushed, "Mommy! He's here for homework!" Sam smirked at you, noticing the blush.

"Oh why hello! I am Cas' mother. You can just call me mother embarrassing." Your mother said, and laughed. "It's not funny mom!" You said, taking off your backpack. "I'm Sam." Sam said, as he shakes hands with your mother.

"I know how to impress Sam. If you like cake." Your mother said, winning at Sam. Your mother could be such an embarrassing mother...

"Cake, I love cake!" Sam said, smiling. "Well, we better start our homework. It's till tomorrow!" You said, taking Sam by the color on his shirt. "Woah, slow down." He said laughing.

When you walked into your room, you shut the door locked. "Wow, you really want me all alone." Sam smirked, as you sighed. "Let's just get started." You found your book, and began to write.

After ten minutes, you heard your mother scream. "There's something wrong right? Or is she just singing on a song. Rock song?" Sam asked sarcastic, as you sighed. You ran out of your room, and into the burning kitchen. Your mother had burned it.

"Mother, I told you it'd go wrong!" You shouted, because of the sound from the fire. "Hey, what happened?" Sam asked, but couldn't get to you, because the fire had surrounded you.

"Don't worry honey, this happens all the time!" Your mother lied, trying to make Sam less worried. "No mom, it doesn't! Your not as clumsy as you was this time!" You shouted angry. You looked at Sam, at his 'oh so worried face'.

"Just, stay there, and I'll...-" you couldn't hear anything. The fire was all over the kitchen, and began to burn the whole house. You turned around, to look at your mother. But when you turned around, you couldn't see Sam.

"Did he just... Leave us... Leave me?" You mumbled, tears filling your eyes. You kind of liked Sam, and if he just left you there, there was something wrong with him. And of course with you, because you like him.

You heard a sound, of something fast. You turned around, but didn't see anything. Then you felt something around your waist, and you got lifted up. "What-who are-" "Cas, don't worry, your mother is already outside. I called the firefighters." The voice calmed you down. You knew he didn't leave you.

You got sat down, and looked at Sam. "But how did you-" "crap..." He mumbled. There was something about Sam. He always got detention, and now he just saved your and your mothers life. Maybe he's a... No, it can't be... But can it?