8. @loveberry_peaceout

Third POV;

It was the first day of the new month, April, and of course Sam Alexander had to prank someone, with something.

Sam had been working on his prank for weeks. Now, the day had finally came.

Sam walked slowly towards _____, but also sneaky. When he came to her, he was about to put all kind of candy floss into her hair, and then she should get mad at him, and he should wash it all out. Then she would see how sweet and caring he was, and so he could ask her to be his, and she'll say yes.

Just as he was about to put the candy floss in her hair, and put water in it too, and all kind of bad things for hair, something happened....

Peter should prank ____, so he had also walked up to her, and then he walked in front of Sam, when Sam put all the things in Peters hair.

Peter screamed like a little girl, and ____ turned shocked around.

"What are you two doing?!" She shouted at them. "I tried to prank you, and then this bucket pranked me!" Peter shouted, putting a finger in his hair. He pulled it out again, and sucked the candy floss off of his finger.

"Mmh, candy floss.." ____ sighed, and looked at Sam, to get an explanation. She knew Sam would put what he put in Peters hair, in hers, but instead, Peter came. (And rescued her..)

"Well, you see, I just wanted to put those things in your hair as a prank, so you'd get mad at me, and-" "why would you want me to get mad at you?" She asked, as if it was the stupidest answer ever.

"Listen, I just wanted to clean it for you again, so you could see how sweet and caring, so I could ask you to be mine, so you could say yes, so we could be a-"

Sam got interrupted, by ____ who had heard enough. She crashed her lips on his, only as a prank.

Well, in the morning she thought it'd be a prank, but after Sam told her what his plan would do, she didn't kiss him, as a prank. She kissed him because she just realised she likes him.

"Was that a prank?" He asked stuttering, unsure of if he wanted to know it or not.

"It was supposed to be, but I just realised that you are sweet, and do care."

His heart began to beat faster and faster.

"So now, you got to ask me if I want to be yours, and I'll say yes." She whispered into his ear, which sent creeps down his spine, but in a good way.

This was so much his best day! "You wanna be mine?" She grinned. "No," at first, he thought it was a prank, then he really believed she said no..

"I need, to be yours!" She shouted, and hugged him. His eyes widened, but soon he just relaxed, and hugged back.

+
@loveberry_peaceout I HOPE THAT YOU PEOPLE READING LIKE THIS !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx