5. @DyanaPaulinoLuna

+NEW UPDATE!! ______ = is for you to put in your name!

_____'S POV;

I had just locked my front door, and I was about to walk to school, when something hit my head, and I blacked out.

Sam's POV;

I had just walked to school, where I met with Webhead, Luke, Danny, and Ava. I asked them if they had seen _____ anywhere, but sadly, or well, everyone but Ava said they sadly didn't know. Even Webs!

Ava don't like _____, but why? No one knows. Well, Danny says it may be jealousy, but why? I mean, it's obvious that Ava likes Danny, okay, maybe not obvious, but they'd be a great couple!

The bell rang, and we all walked to class. School went normal, but that ____ wasn't there, was something bad. Now I couldn't cheat of someone else's homework!

As I entered the Tricarrier, I took out my phone, and without hesitating about what Fury would say about me not caring if we had any missions, I called _____.

The phone called missed óne time, but at the second call, she answered. Well, I thought it was her...

"______ are you oka-" "well, who is this? Nova? Oh, and yes, your little _____ is okay. But she will not be, unless you give me the Nova helmet!" He shouted to me, all at once.

My eyes widened, and everyone turned to look at me. Fury came to me, and asked me what was wrong.

"T-t-itus.." I gulped, "h-he got.." "_-____," I managed to let out. I almost couldn't breathe. Was Titus gonna do ______ something? I don't hope so!

"I guess you got a mission to worry about, heroes. What does he want, Nova?" Fury asked, as if he already didn't know.

"Is it.." I nodded. Nick sighed, as he turned to look at Webs.

"You need to think this through. Make a good plan, get everyone, and everything back, safely. Both ______, and the Nova helmet." Webs nodded, so did everyone.

I was chocked. What if Titus didn't give _____ back, although I have my Nova helmet? He has to give her!

"Come on Buckethead, I know this may be a little overwhelming, but can we at least try to stay whelmed for once?" (OMG! DID you SEE WHAT I DID THERE? IF you know YOUNG JUSTICE I BET you DO! ROBIN... AND HIS WHELMED TALK.. SORRY! BACK TO THE STORY!)

I slowly nodded, and took on my Nova helmet. "What are we gonna do then, Webs?" He nodded. "I got a plan."

*TIME SKIP because WHY NOT? THE PLAN HAS TO BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!*

PETERS POV;

I had the Nova helmet in my hands, as I walked towards the place, Titus had told Sam we should meet. Were we'd change traits.

Okay, now ____ just sounds as an it. Well, she's not. I mean, she's actually really pretty, and sweet. I still don't understand why she would date a weird dude like Sam. Well, love can be crazy too, right?

"Spider-Man. Where is Nova?" Titus stood a few meters away from me, still the same ugly looking, as he always have.

"Oh, hey there big guy! No sweet greeting for your nice neighbourhood spider-" "I don't have time for this!"

"What is it with villains always interrupting me while I'm just trying to come in, looking cool?" I asked him, and everyone else. But seriously, is my talk that bad?

"Where is Nova?!" He shouted, more angrily this time. "Well, he's home, watching TV, maybe paying the toilet a visit or two and probably also-"

"I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR FUN!" He shouted. Okay, good job Spider. You just made him even more angry, which makes him really puffed up, and big! Well, at least it looks like. So now you could sing 'itsy bitsy spider' and it'd be true.

"I'm right here! Now, where's ______?" Sam had come in, just the right time. If he haven't come by now, Titus had obviously ripped off my head. Horrifying thought...

"Look who has paid us a visit." Titus said playfully. Now I had to play too. "Oh Buckethead, you finally came to visit the toilet in front of you?" I meant Titus, just if you guys were confused. Titus is right in front of Sam, hehe..

"No fun I already said twice. Don't make me hurt ______!" I think I should keep my mouth shut? I don't want anyone to get hurt, and if I'd make more fun, Titus would hurt both ______, and me! And if he won't kill me, Sam probably will!

Sam gave me a death glare, just as I expected. But not what I hoped for!

______'S POV;

I could hear fighting form outside, I think Titus is fighting somebody. Maybe Sam?! I better get out of here and help! If it's even gonna help them...

I looked for a way out, and just as I thought, a lock. I pulled a hair clamp, out of my hair, and tried to unlock, the lock. After about 2 minutes, it worked.

"Yes.." I whispered, jumping out of the weird thing I had been captured in for hours.

I ran towards the place where the sounds came from, and there I saw Sam, WITHOUT HIS HELMET ON?! WTF?!

"Sam!" I shouted, but regretted it a second after. Titus turned around, and saw me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in there?!" He was angry, I could tell!

"Webs! Just give him the helmet! ____ means more to me! I can try to save the world another way! I'm sure I can survive it! But I can't survive without ____!" Sam shouted, which just melted my heart.

But seriously? Would he do it? For me? His limited Nova helmet? Wow... I must be really much worth for him..

"But Buckethead-" "no buts Webs! Just give him it!" Sam shouted. No butts.. Heh.. No! No fun now! There's no time for fun now!

Peter threw the helmet at Titus, but shouted just before it. "Titus! Catch!" Titus turned around, and grabbed the helmet.

"Noooo!" I shouted. I couldn't believe Sam would actually do this for me.

Titus turned to look at me. "You may now go. Go before I change my mind!" I ran to Sam, and he hugged me tightly, immediately.

Peter brought me back home, and Sam to the Tricarrier with himself. When I went inside, I couldn't stop the tears. Sam really loves me...

I turned on the TV, and saw our city's heroes fight some bad guys. This was happening right now and... Nova was there?

My phone beeped. It was from Sam!

'To: _____
From: Sam💕✨
'Hey, sorry that you thought I gave my helmet. I can't believe I admit this but... Webhead had an amazing idea! He thought of making another Nova helmet, and give it to Titus. That's what we did. And I need you to know, that I love you! And even though I didn't give my Nova helmet, I'd do it for you, anytime soon! I better say thank you, to Webhead. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have you, or my helmet. Actually, it was him who made me ask you out. Believe it or not. He actually helped me through a lot. Well, better leave! Hero mission is calling!'

I smiled after I had spent 30 minutes, reading this message over an over again. 'And I need you to know, that I love you! And even though I didn't give my Nova helmet, I'd do it for you, anytime soon!'

I pressed some buttons, and pressed send. Then I made ready for school tomorrow. And I thought of a surprise to Peter, for making Sam ask me out, and a surprise to Sam, for being my hero.

+
DyanaPaulinoLuna IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WRITE THIS HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE A PLEASURE TO READ IT TOO !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx