You're not alone - part 2

SpiderMan and the rest of the gang had shown up at the pit where y/n should have been, but there was no sign of her there.
"What do we do?" Nova asks worried. "What if she's gone out and she's in trouble? Then what do we do?!" He asks panicking.

"Listen, bucket head, if she has gone out, I think the people she's after are the ones in trouble, I'm pretty sure she'll do fine on her own." Nova sighed, once again. "If we're gonna find y/n and stop dr. Octopus, we better get going. Now!" White Tiger hissed. The fellow superheroes nodded at each other, as they split up in groups, trying to find y/n.

it was a dark night, and most people was inside, holding and cuddling their loved ones. Something y/n wished she could do.

The streets lamps were on, but very distant. It was almost as if their life energy was about to run out, a tragic story, about how the first light died, then the second, followed by everyone else.

"Why am I such a bad person? Why am I so unwanted? Why did my parents leave me..." Y/n whispered to herself, trying hard not to cry.
"Because you are different, because you are powerful, and you'll be even more powerful when you listen to me, I can make you the strongest person alive, I can help you get revenge." Behind y/n stood Dr.Octopus, and his army of robots.

"I can help you, miss y/l/n, and believe me, you won't regret it." He laughed maniacally, followed by sickly coughing. "Do you say," he coughed a little, "ehh, crhhoouoo yes?" The weird sounds he made, sounded as if he was a robot, a dysfunctional one. Y/n wasn't sure whether she should say yes or no. It sounded like a bad idea, though, it was tempting. She always wanted to get revenge, and if she could get it now, and be even more powerful than she already was, she'd gladly say yes. "No matter the consequences." She muttered, and Otto smiled to himself. "Now SpiderMan will never get me!" He laughed again, but soon it stopped.

"Y/n? Y/n! Get away from octopus, now!" Y/n turned around, and she met Sam's soft green eyes, but, that wasn't Sam. It was a superhero, Nova to be exact.

"Who a-are you?" Y/n stuttered, biting her lip. "Don't listen to him? He is, uhh, he is bad news!" Octopus shouted at y/n, as he started to panic. What if she'd go with him, what if his plan wouldn't succeed?

"No, do listen to me y/n! Please, please! I-it's me Sam! Okay? It's me Sam, and I can't bear the thought of you being a bad guy, especially not when I will have to fight you, because I can't- I- I just can't." He whimpered.

Y/n was wondering, why couldn't he? He would always get mad at her in school whenever she did something wrong, or whenever she tried to do something right. He'd always ignore her, and whenever they got paired together, he'd tell her to do it all, and if they didn't get a good grade he'd put it on all her. If this was really Sam, whom she had known throughout High School, why wouldn't he be able to fight her? It should be the easiest thing for him to do! Especially with the. Hate for her.

"Why? You hate me so much, why can't you fight me?" She asks, tears forming in her eyes.
"Because- ugh.. You just don't get it, you never do, you never did!" Nova shouts again. Whenever he tried to impress her, tell her how he felt, she'd never notice him. That's why he got frustrated, and ignore her, or rage quit on her. He never hated her, he'd never dream of hating her. He loved her, so much, that he just couldn't take it, to not be with her.

"See? You've done it again! And while I've forever known you, I've been in love with you! A jerk! But guess what? I'll be over you, I'll be over you when I'll get revenge, and oh baby, it's gonna burn!" Tears are streaming down y/n's face.

"But y/n, that's why I got so mad! You-you never noticed me! I love you!" Nova replied, to which y/n ignores. She's tired of the lies. "Octopus, I want to become more powerful, I want revenge." She says, more anger in her body, than sadness.
"Of course, just promise me you'll never go against me."

PART THREE COMING SOON (I hope)